Cadets 2009 to Focus on WSS

I was hoping it wouldn't be WSS again... but another well done show, I guess we can expect.... a well done, redone show.

Well, on the bright side, look how "Spartacus" turned out for Regiment.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's why someone in the pit should hold up a sign that says "Mambo" on it.....much like when the "Applause" sign turns on. haha. I'm going to give the audience the benefit of the doubt and hope they're mostly intelligent. I'll say only 1/3 messes it up. :thumbup:

Please PLEASE do not have any narration in this show.

Before you start flaming me as one of your typical amp-hatin' trolls, I need to make it clear that I don't hate narration, amps, electronics, etc. As a matter of fact, this I Believe was one of my favorite shows of 2007, largely BECAUSE of the narration that complimented the show.

I really do not see any reason to justify talking in a WSS show. When you play Bernstein, the music should already be able to speak for itself. On another note, I can't wait to see how they incorporate jazz piano into the show.

Pursuit of Happiness was a huge letdown for me last year, so I am really hoping 2009 will be a redemption year. Cadets + Bernstein = Win.

Please PLEASE do not have any narration in this show.

Before you start flaming me as one of your typical amp-hatin' trolls, I need to make it clear that I don't hate narration, amps, electronics, etc. As a matter of fact, this I Believe was one of my favorite shows of 2007, largely BECAUSE of the narration that complimented the show.

I really do not see any reason to justify talking in a WSS show. When you play Bernstein, the music should already be able to speak for itself. On another note, I can't wait to see how they incorporate jazz piano into the show.

Pursuit of Happiness was a huge letdown for me last year, so I am really hoping 2009 will be a redemption year. Cadets + Bernstein = Win.

OOOH I cant wait to see how they march a jazz piano....Oh wait! I forgot! This is 2009! Drum corps sound isnt based on staging and projection anymore, how could I have been so naive, oh and I'm so excited about the tenor sax featurette........