Do we need a new "Bridgemen" or "Velvet Knights" t

Do We need a new "FUN" corps in DCI?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Do We need a new "FUN" corps in DCI?

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------

Which goes to show you that the Gods have assigned to me my designated position............ remember I am not denied anything, I have a CBA right in my own home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my squeaky little thing do just fine.........

Blondie.

DOUBLE HYPE TO SPANISH DREAMS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spanish Dreams......

HYPE!

Edited by BigDale

you guys gonna do the swagger ??

For the life of me, I've never understood the position which claims that antics such as a shark eating a singing fat lady or Pee Wee Herman riding a bike across the field are considered "necessary" or at the least are dearly missed, while also claiming that recent rule changes (yes, such as amplification and electronics, but also even the switch to Bb horns) are bastardizing the activity. If the sanctity of drum corps has indeed been lost, then the first shots were fired over a generation ago, before I was even born.

:thumbup:

Kick that man off the forum support team!! j/k

Separate thought: Boy, there are a bunch of pooper-scooper party poopers out there! We're not talking about Phantom's 2008 fan reaction. We're talking about someone who would come out and execute a judge on the field at retreat, or some such. Yes...absolutely. Need to have that, for entertainment effect as well as accountability.

And they need to play 'A Tuna Christmas' for their inaugural production. Anyone who has seen any of the Tuna trilogy just had a sudden urge to start singing a song take a drink midway through a line and continue singing where they would have been had they not taken a drink. Imagine the whole corps pulling that one off!

BRING IT!!

:thumbup:

Always liked Velvet Knights, but Chuck Taylors aren't as cheap as they used to be.

the cost less per pair than dinkles do

we HAVE the velvet knights

But we want World Class top 3 VELVET KNIGHTS!! AND BRIDGEMEN!!!

Last time I check there are two corps called Velvet Knights and Bridgemen... Why bring the new when you have those two groups?