2009 SCV Piano Performance Membership Opportunity

I find this hilarious. Everyone is freaking out over SCV using a piano. From what I've heard the arrangments they are doing are very true to the original pieces, and I'm assuming the piano voice will be used very sparingly and tastefully.

Seriously guys...if you are freaking out over a piano, brace yourselves for much...much worse...

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the best part of all this:

The guys who always seem to sit near me and B**** and moan the whole show will stop attending and I will finally be able to sit and enjoy the program.

Here's the best part of all this:

The guys who always seem to sit near me and B**** and moan the whole show will stop attending and I will finally be able to sit and enjoy the program.

yeah, you may be right about the b**** and moaning part...

and as your listening to the cool stylings on synthesizer make sure to tip the guy/girl on piano!

Piano is a LOT better than narration. :tongue:

I find this hilarious. Everyone is freaking out over SCV using a piano. From what I've heard the arrangments they are doing are very true to the original pieces, and I'm assuming the piano voice will be used very sparingly and tastefully.

Um, why would they need a person dedicated to the "piano/synthesizer position" if it is only going to be used "very sparingly"?

Piano is a LOT better than narration. :tongue:

Ha. Well, if you put it that way, then I'm pretty ok with this.

Wow... SCV... I think I may be done with so-called "drum corps."

Goodbye.

Will the last whiney-blooper out of the stadium please pass me a beer?

Ugh. Everybody knew the Cadets and Blue Devils were going this route. But then the Scouts, and now Vanguard. Sigh.

As I've said previously, the activity has a year to sell me on this. I'm still planning to go to San Antonio, and hopefully Houston as well. I'll just have to see how this goes.