Top 12 drill writers

I may not know that many drill writers, but I would have to say Zingali, Sacktig and Gaines.

Zingali and Pace are Gods. I'm was focused on post Pyware.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jeff Sacktig- NoBody writes better endings than JS.( 07-08) He is excellent at setting up sections for horn features.(04 or any year) He's a master at visually setting moods. (05 new world, 06 Sanvean )

2. Michael Gaines- 03 was a Masterpiece! the years leading up to that, Incredible! the years after 03, good but there was nowhere to go but down after 03.

3.Pete Weber- SCV that last couple of years, Wow!

Pete Weber is a freakin' god! SCV still has a ways to go before they can march his drill how it should be marched, but he's the only drill writer I've ever seen that can write geometric style drill using follow the leader more than dot to dot. Personally, I thought Madison marched his drill better than SCV, but with Fiedler there I see SCV's visual program stepping up soon!

Pete Weber is a freakin' god! SCV still has a ways to go before they can march his drill how it should be marched, but he's the only drill writer I've ever seen that can write geometric style drill using follow the leader more than dot to dot. Personally, I thought Madison marched his drill better than SCV, but with Fiedler there I see SCV's visual program stepping up soon!

I would kill to have Weber do the drill for Colts just one more time. We were so lucky to have him the one year we did in 2002.

1. Jeff Sacktig- NoBody writes better endings than JS.( 07-08) He is excellent at setting up sections for horn features.(04 or any year) He's a master at visually setting moods. (05 new world, 06 Sanvean )

2. Michael Gaines- 03 was a Masterpiece! the years leading up to that, Incredible! the years after 03, good but there was nowhere to go but down after 03.

3.Pete Weber- SCV that last couple of years, Wow!

Mitch Rogers (Cavies 1994)

Greg Packlackie (Spelling....1995 Cavies)

Jack Chambers (1994 BK)

Your Right! SCV is taking all the right steps to become a monster. I thought last years drill was a little ambitious for SCV but, They are soo close. Soo Close!

It's even better MARCHING his drill. :tongue:

Jeremy Hunt -- Colts last two seasons and again this year.

Edited by BlooContraGuy