BLUE KNIGHTS - 2009 Show Announcement

I just hope they constrain Sully. Genius when it comes to drill, but when the leash is off, that is when Crossmen 2007 happened.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope they constrain Sully. Genius when it comes to drill, but when the leash is off, that is when Crossmen 2007 happened.

Haha. We'll just have to wait and see how well BK can handle his drill. What I wonder is, will it be like his normal drill, or will it be more like what we've seen from BK with a lot of dancing/choreo and less marching than what Sully usually writes...?

BK has been my hotdog corps the last few years.

I feel this year may be different. At least the show title isn't some lame ### play on the words DARK or KNIGHT.

The musical selections are intriguing.

BK is responsible for one of the finest hornlines I've ever heard. 2004. I hope to hear more of that this year.

I'm not a huge fan of their visual program but I do however respect the fact that they put it out there as if to say "This is my ####. Eat it."

I'm not a huge fan of their visual program but I do however respect the fact that they put it out there as if to say "This is my ####. Eat it."

in the words of Joe Hermann, "I don't know what you're cooking...but I'm not eating it!"

BK is responsible for one of the finest hornlines I've ever heard. 2004. I hope to hear more of that this year.

I think all of the hornlines since their return to finals have been exceptional. I hadn't listened to 2004 in a while, so thanks for giving me a reason to listen to it. I totally agree... they performed the heck out of that show.

I think I still favor the 2006 hornline to it, but both are great.

BK has been my hotdog corps the last few years.

Sad but true. I look forward to this year though. I have faith in them.

I really thought they were going to whip out Trittico again considering they played it in 1994, 1999 and 2004.

I've heard the corps 5 times and I'm loving the music more and more each time. Saw parts of the drill last month and it has Sully's touch all over it, so far a big difference from last year. I'm off to pre all days now...