BLUE KNIGHTS - 2009 Show Announcement

A Christmas themed BK show? I've gotta say, I wouldn't mind seeing what they'd do with "O Holy Knight" :tongue:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I personally would find it difficult to get in a "shiver" mood sweating away in a midwestern grandstand, or down on the hot astroturf. Maybe they can bribe the guy who controls the AC in Indianapolis... get everyone in the mood for their show!

A Christmas themed BK show? I've gotta say, I wouldn't mind seeing what they'd do with "O Holy Knight" :tongue:

:tongue:

Cap that off with "The Knight Santa Went Crazy" and I think there's a pretty solid show right there!

Sounds like they should have named it "Snore" ... It sounds like another BK Sleeper.

Maybe they could spice up the entertainment value for you with some overage members.

All kidding aside.....I wouldn't mind seeing BK perform a light and bright Christmas themed show (Or something else ultra recognizable and completely different from their past offerings)

I always give BK a shot.....but honestly their show choices (Musically) are not my cup of tea....like others have mentioned. After seeing them once...they usually become my hot dog corps...(And I am not alone).

So....BK has been in the top twelve (Fairly comfortably) for the past 5 seasons. They are always big, powerful, visual and talented. BUT...they also just seem to be there...in many ways. If I were one of the show creators....I would pull out something totally different from what they have been doing. If for no other reason....to just shake things up...create a buzz like never before. I have never heard a fan say "Did you see BK yet this season ? They are doing something really cool...you got to see them"

As always I give every corps a shot......here's hoping I love BK 2009 and come away with a new favorite

Edited by Triple Forte

All kidding aside.....I wouldn't mind seeing BK perform a light and bright Christmas themed show (Or something else ultra recognizable and completely different from their past offerings)

I always give BK a shot.....but honestly their show choices (Musically) are not my cup of tea....like others have mentioned. After seeing them once...they usually become my hot dog corps...(And I am not alone).

So....BK has been in the top twelve (Fairly comfortably) for the past 5 seasons. They are always big, powerful, visual and talented. BUT...they also just seem to be there...in many ways. If I were one of the show creators....I would pull out something totally different from what they have been doing. If for no other reason....to just shake things up...create a buzz like never before. I have never heard a fan say "Did you see BK yet this season ? They are doing something really cool...you got to see them"

As always I give every corps a shot......here's hoping I love BK 2009 and come away with a new favorite

BK has been one of my favorites doing what they do the past five seasons, so I hope they continue to create challenging and interesting and shows that are amazing to experience.

BK has been one of my favorites doing what they do the past five seasons, so I hope they continue to create challenging and interesting and shows that are amazing to experience.

agreed. I understand it's a matter of preference, but I'm not exactly sure what people aren't seeing in BK.

I have never heard a fan say "Did you see BK yet this season ? They are doing something really cool...you got to see them"

So, what, you've just been ignoring me all these years?? :tongue: