Phantom Uniform Pics

There you go. :cool:

Ick.... :rolleyes:

Uh, is this a joke? I only said "ick" because I thought it was a joke. Uh, wow. That's really a huge step backwards for them. WOW.

Uh, okay... Is this a joke?

So very sorry. I just think these uniforms are the worst uniforms for them that I could have imagined.

Edited by jjeffeory

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Denver on they had it.

Gotcha...well, I wouldn't be surprised then if something red gets added at some point this year. Although I think the white looks great as is!

Very nice! I like. :rolleyes:

Not on my top 10 list of unis. Is it a long jacket? Most corps jackets stop at the waist with bibbers underneath. This looks like the jacket comes down below the waist. Hmmm, not sure I like it. Need to see it on the field.

Not on my top 10 list of unis. Is it a long jacket? Most corps jackets stop at the waist with bibbers underneath. This looks like the jacket comes down below the waist. Hmmm, not sure I like it. Need to see it on the field.

Same here.

FJM%20ad%2009_Phantom_color_HR-1.jpg

Man....some of you guys are harsh! It's different from the variations PR has worn in the past (let's be honest...for years that jacket was basically the same design)...let's see it on the field. I rather like it.

As for red highlights...either the sash red or just the faux flaps under those three buttons...like this.

Reg09.jpg

Edited by 84BDsop

mixed feelings here, but as many have said i need to see it on the field with everyone else in them.

I think that it will be a neat effect with a basically all white unit, since a silver sash is not as contrasting as the black.

will be something i will have to see before i decide

btw i was wondering if BD is changing their unis in any way, possibly removing the side cape..i hope not i also loved the white plumes

looks okay. White is fine with me. Surprise surprise I'm going to say I'll have to wait and see it on the field before I make a final decision. :rolleyes: