A poll

Which corps are you most looking forward to seeing this year?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. This year, I am most looking forward to seeing...

• Bluecoats
    • Blue Devils
    • Blue Knights
    • Blue Stars
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Carolina Crown
    • Cavaliers
    • Glassmen
    • Holy Name Cadets
    • Madison Scouts
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • A non-finalist corps from last year

I'm only voting based on clips I've actually seen. Of the clips I've seen, I'm most looking forward to BK by far.

what BK clip ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be the bull poop called politically correct... but I'm looking forward to everyone.

If I had to choose one corps...

Spirit.

Edited by CoHmempho04

I'm really pumped about HNC this year. After "down years," the Cadets always seem to come back with a punch. That, and I love WSS!

86-4th

87-1st

89-5th

90-1st

91-6th

92-2nd

99-4th

00-1st (T)

04-4th

05-1st

06-5th

07-2nd

08-5th

09-___

Edited by Harmonious Cacophony

Freelancers, Suncoast Sound, Florida Wave, Les Eclipse, etc, etc...

Ahhh, there always has to be a smart### in the crowd! Sure would be cool if they actually were on the list of "to see" corps, though.

Hopefully, all those corps that are choosing to "plug in" and pound the electronic ivory and licorice won't overdo it.

Well, because of my personal biases I always look forward to Bluecoats--so I showed my loyalty and voted for them.

I am also looking forward to Cavaliers and Crown.

Looking Forward to Seeing Spirit.. thats who i voted for.

but i cant be jealous as i will get to see the Finals in Lucas Oil so i am thrilled with that.

I'd say I'm equally anxious to see The Cavaliers, The Blue Stars and The Bluecoats (in that order). The Cavaliers because I'm very interested to see how they will portray the great divide and for the "new" brass arranger. The Blue Stars to see how they advance from last year and the hype over their recent FN video posts and The Bluecoats because their design the past couple of years has been championship level. That and Imagine seems like a very interesting show if put in the right hands.

Next I would say Crown, Cadets, and Phantom. Crown is more of a morbid curiosity. From their very very "artistic" show concept explanation, I'm wondering if they might be going a little too far and if that might hurt them. The Cadets to see if Hopkins "4 year commitment to voice" means 4 years and done, or what? And Phantom because hey, they were last years champion. I'm interested to see why the design staff decided that The Red Violin was the answer to "Ok, we've just finished Spartacus....now where do we go?"

Crown, Cavies, Phantom. I have loved these three corps more and more as I've become more involved in the drum corps activity. Not going to lie, not only do these three have huge potential with their shows, but so do all of the finalists from last year! It's going to be an amazing year for the activity IMO.

I'll get back to this once I've seen everyone's show! Wish everyone luck this season!