Phantom's New Threads LIVE

3.jpg

When I saw this my first reaction was it looked like the Crossmen's uniform from last year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm thinking, grass stains, dirt stains, silver polish stains, drum polish stains, deodorant stains, sweat stains, etc...

Better catch them early or I hope they have a good cleaning staff. (pardon the pun)

The DM uniform stands out as the biggest culprit right now. Not liking that look at all.

I also still think those baldrics would be muy grande better if they were a couple inches wider and a darker tone of silver.

The DM uniform stands out as the biggest culprit right now. Not liking that look at all.

I also still think those baldrics would be muy grande better if they were a couple inches wider and a darker tone of silver.

AS TO THE ABOVE?...... I AGREE WHOLEWHERTEDLY! PLEASE Regiment, Ditch these gaunlets and go with ONE color, silver or dark silver -- NOT this combo!

Here's a question sort of off thread. Did Phantom change their foot position at attention? It looks like right heel is slightly behind left heel, sort of like how a model would stand.

What SHADE of black is this supposed to be? Look at the DM photo in uni and look at the uni colr as opposed to the gloves! THEY ARE BLACK -- not exactly what the uni itself is! (??) Was this intended? It Looks very off kilter like this -- almost faded! Maybe the DM's are in a 'mock' version so that they were outfitted along w/the rest of the corps... maybe not, but this looks wierd! Something Cesario is not usually one to let something like this slip.....

Anyone ?

Here's a question sort of off thread. Did Phantom change their foot position at attention? It looks like right heel is slightly behind left heel, sort of like how a model would stand.

That is how they usually stand

I'm a little wigged by the shade of black. Look at the gloves compared to the uni....something isn't quite right there. If you look back to the mid '90's when they were all in black some of them looked similiar to this photo.

Edited by hrnguy500