Holy Name!... HOLY C#@P!

Let me guess, the original poster is a rookie member of the Cadets? It certainly sounds that way. Talk about being biased! And downright silly.

Basic rule of discussion boards, "read the OP's profile before putting foot in mouth". You may not agree with Jason's opinion, but it is clear that he was a member of the Freelancers and is 38 years old (a bit too old to be a Cadets rookie!!) LOL!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, the original poster is a rookie member of the Cadets? It certainly sounds that way. Talk about being biased! And downright silly.

Look at his signature.

And the praise is undoubtedly justified for what is looking to be the best Cadets show in a while.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Basic rule of discussion boards, "read the OP's profile before putting foot in mouth". You may not agree with Jason's opinion, but it is clear that he was a member of the Freelancers and is 38 years old (a bit too old to be a Cadets rookie!!) LOL!!!

I think that guy's post about the OP was sarcasm (at least that what I think it sounds like).

So, uh . . .where might one find this sort of thing?

You know . . . if one was looking. :tongue:

Could you let me know, too You know ... as a friend - kind of a cabal of eight wannabe.

Puppet

I think that guy's post about the OP was sarcasm (at least that what I think it sounds like).

It might reflect better on him if that were true...

We will see. Every year in every sport their are predictions of domination by one team or another. Rarely is it as simple as watching one group and then declaring them the winner because of how "incredible" they look. I don't think we should give the season away to the Cadets before it even starts. None of the "big boys" are going to lay down for the Cadets. I think they will all raise their game and there will be suprises. I suggest we all wait until tommorrow night....there could be a suprise out of Chambersburg.....or even Rockford or..........

...Charlotte??

I can see the headlines now: "NEWS FLASH...Pre-Season favorites have to withdraw from Championships due to 38-year old member!"

Look at his signature.

And the praise is undoubtedly justified for what is looking to be the best Cadets show in a while.

Look at your avatar...feels like returning home, eh??

And I take it you're not marching Surf this year? Cadets avatar...Surf membership...might not go over so well with the fellow members, ya know?

It might reflect better on him if that were true...

You know, I dream every now and then that I go march one last year in Rockford to make up for missing my age-out year. Then I wake up and my back is laughing its butt off at me!

So, uh . . .where might one find this sort of thing?

You know . . . if one was looking. :tongue:

Sorry to disappoint, but it was sent to me by a colleague who went to one of their rehearsals earlier in the week. Not posted on the web, though I imagine if you were to be surfing, there might be some small clips here and there that one would consider Holy in 2009. But they might be very very small.

If only!!!! Hell, I'd do it all over again with the Cadets, but my wife and kids would probably have something to say about that. And being that I live on the west coast, that would be quite a haul to rehearsals everyday.