Thank You 2009 SCV

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it the one that went to Madison Scoutsor is he still there? That guy could write some good stuff.

Just heard from a staffer that their current drill writer is on the way out, and a former drill writer is on the way back in! :sad:

Pete Webber is out or was it someone else that did the drill this year? Hell bring back Myron he's already doing some consulting for them or perhaps Greg Poklacki if he's available. Hopefully this rumor is idle supposition and mere speculation.

Edited by Zeke

I'd be upset if they bring Myron back as drill writer. And as for Pete Weber leaving... erm... I really hope that's not the case.

i would be kinda worried, because SCV doesn't have much time to radically change much if they want this show to be what it can, which is really really really really really really good.

Just heard from a staffer that their current drill writer is on the way out, and a former drill writer is on the way back in! :sad:

Flam drag, relax. Have you even been to a show? Take it easy, SCV is having their strongest start in YEARS. Nobody is getting fired. Nice try with that rumor. Why don't you let the show develop before you continue the hate. It's only the first weekend. And learn how to spell Pete's name please. Thanks.

Flam drag, relax. Have you even been to a show? Take it easy, SCV is having their strongest start in YEARS. Nobody is getting fired. Nice try with that rumor. Why don't you let the show develop before you continue the hate. It's only the first weekend. And learn how to spell Pete's name please. Thanks.

HAHAHA, Way to quash that one Coolmuze. In 1997 they said we (SCV) wouldn't make finals. hmm... I agree. Give em' time. This is a very solid foundation for a new direction for the corps as an organization. I'm not so sure it's all about making top 3 this year. All my best to those members! Keep fighting. BTW, if you are a member and you are reading this forum right now. STOP! Just focus on your game. We're irrelevant to you right now! Only view this thread after you come home from tour and laugh at it all. :sad: