Scouts Uniforms

It's a photograph. Check the show out from the stands, under lights. You might enjoy it. I did.

Just the opposite for me. I was at the Jne 28 show - under the lights it's worse. Lose the black pants and replace with white and it's 80 percent fixed. Right now they just seem to blend into the field. Not sure what the red sash is about either. The guard - I'm not qualified to comment....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the opposite for me. I was at the Jne 28 show - under the lights it's worse. Lose the black pants and replace with white and it's 80 percent fixed. Right now they just seem to blend into the field. Not sure what the red sash is about either. The guard - I'm not qualified to comment....

But.......I was more focused on the brass. Tough, tough book. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out among Scouts, Spirit and Colts. IMO, Scouts have more to clean, which means more potential for growth. But what do I know, I'm sure I'll be bashed for saying I didn't like the uni.

here's the uniform I wore ... we also had some red sash action going on there, too

MadisonScouts.jpg

Oh, if I weren't already married! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

I finally saw the corps on Sunday. I think it's important to remember that photos are out of context, that seeing a uniform in close-up is quite different from seeing it from stadium bleachers.

That said, the uniforms (IMHO) look great. The red "pops" on the field and the guard costumes fit the theme well.

It seemed to me that the uniforms were intelligently designed to be viewed from the stadium and not via a telephoto lens.

I finally saw the corps on Sunday. I think it's important to remember that photos are out of context, that seeing a uniform in close-up is quite different from seeing it from stadium bleachers.

That said, the uniforms (IMHO) look great. The red "pops" on the field and the guard costumes fit the theme well.

It seemed to me that the uniforms were intelligently designed to be viewed from the stadium and not via a telephoto lens.

This coming from a guy whose house looks like a pack of seagulls with gastroenteritis crapped Rainbow Skittles all over the place.

Welcome back, Mike. :worthy:

This coming from a guy whose house looks like a pack of seagulls with gastroenteritis crapped Rainbow Skittles all over the place.

Wow...

And there it is...

Better find a Delorean with a flux capacitor, then.....'cause somehow I don't think he's that svelte after 27 years! :worthy:

Lynne is WAYYYYY to awesome and nice. But Sam, you just hit the nail right on the head... LOL!

But Lynne DID see me in 2006 for the alumni corps project, so she knows I'm "folically challenged" now, and I have added maybe 10 lbs or so since 1982... LOL (chyeaaaaaaaa right... 10 lbs X 3!! LOL)

:worthy:

wow I am soooo going to plagerize this and claim it as my own observation. :worthy:

:worthy: awesome...