Rain outs

Changed topic title. Please make topic titles relevant and descriptive about the content.

Please see our Community Guidelines for further information: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...?act=boardrules

I thought it was quite relevant and descriptive about the content... hmmm...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurray for West Coast!!!!!! :-D

Amen Bruda!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

So it seems like here in the Northeast it's been raining for about a month and a half straight. Last night's show in Ft. Edward, New York was rained out. I've been looking forward to tonight's Beverly, Mass show for some time, hoping to see some excellent World and Open Class competition, but the forecast looks awful. Is it like this all over the country or just in the Northeast? Is anyone else increasingly frustrated with the weather this summer?

So it seems like here in the Northeast it's been raining for about a month and a half straight. Last night's show in Ft. Edward, New York was rained out. I've been looking forward to tonight's Beverly, Mass show for some time, hoping to see some excellent World and Open Class competition, but the forecast looks awful. Is it like this all over the country or just in the Northeast? Is anyone else increasingly frustrated with the weather this summer?

Not much rain down here... it's been hot as Hell though... literally.

What is this rain you speak of?

It was 97 at the first pitch of the Rangers/Angels game last night...and I was happy it was so cool.

Rain, flooding and thunder lighting here right now. it might stop later

Get the corps out of the northeast, its costing them too much money

Is it just me, or do there seem like a #### ton of rainouts this season?

Ft. Edward/Glen's Falls, Naperville, Menomonie, Rockford.

I can't remember a season where there were this many at this point in the season.

RAINOUTS BLOW!

the jet stream over New england dip from ny to NJ. weather patent more like April may. It's been raining off and on for 2+ weeks. yes it sucks.

Is it just me, or do there seem like a #### ton of rainouts this season?

Ft. Edward/Glen's Falls, Naperville, Menomonie, Rockford.

I can't remember a season where there were this many at this point in the season.

RAINOUTS BLOW!

'03, there was lots of rain.