Beverly's Beanpot Surprise.

Quick weather update for Beverly....

Scattered thunderstorms between 5 pm and 10 pm. But what do those weather guys know, anyway? ;-D

*whistle* ...Button up your overcoat... I'll be there with you all praying for some kind of break in the nastiness.

I just looked on weather.com for that area, 61 degrees?? Nice. But with rain, not so nice. Beats the 17th day in a row we've had over 90 degrees in ATL.

Good Luck to the show going on!!! Good luck to the corps as well.

Edited by JeffP

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick weather update for Beverly....

Scattered thunderstorms between 5 pm and 10 pm. But what do those weather guys know, anyway? ;-D

*whistle* ...Button up your overcoat... I'll be there with you all praying for some kind of break in the nastiness.

Might be some hope for this show. Color water vapor shows a good chunk of dry air moving up from LI.

weathersnap.jpg

Might be some hope for this show. Color water vapor shows a good chunk of dry air moving up from LI.

weathersnap.jpg

Tough to tell. The midlevels are still moist and delicious. And, the problem is that the drier aloft air may not make it to MA, it might be tucked under the secondary low off the coast.

Bump

I looked at the radar and it's pretty clear at the moment. Can we dare to be optimistic that there will be a show tonight.

I sure hope the show doesn't get rained out... I've been looking forward to these VOD's for a long time.

I sure hope the show doesn't get rained out... I've been looking forward to these VOD's for a long time.

Me too. Right now, weather.com says "fog". That's cool. Radar still looks clear.