crowns body movement

Just wanted to know what you thought about their body movement that one part where it looks like they are allmost dancing is awesome.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how long it takes until someone says the 4 letter word. :thumbdown:

beer?

Man, and I was just thinking to myself " You know what we need? Another thread about Carolina Crown."

On track. I am on record as being pretty anti body movement. Whatever the corps. I don't care the circumstances.

Just wanted to know what you thought about their body movement that one part where it looks like they are allmost dancing is awesome.

Pretty cool! :thumbdown: But when they bust out of formation and begin wildly running randomly around in the closer, stopping precisely on time and where they should be....where have I seen THAT before? Thanks BD! :thumbup:

Oh, and not a single complaint from anyone this year on DCP :music: ....it's always different when Mikey does it!

Pretty cool! :thumbdown: But when they bust out of formation and begin wildly running randomly around in the closer, stopping precisely on time and where they should be....where have I seen THAT before? Thanks BD! :thumbup:

Oh, and not a single complaint from anyone this year on DCP :music: ....it's always different when Mikey does it!

didn't Garfield do that as an opener in '85?

I hate body movement. I hated it when we did it in 2000 and I pretty much hate seeing it anywhere. That's just me though.

it works, and like i saw somewhere else on here, at times they are out Cavaliering the cavaliers