The Denver Diner

BD rules!!!!

For Cavaliers.... it is the usual Cavies without its trademark drills. The volume is definitely a problem for them.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really late in the season!

Regarding the Bluecoats adding to their closer ... I think it might be more of a "change" to the ending, or maybe even a "tag" ending. We added a tag ending two weeks before finals in 1993. They changed/extended their ending during Finals week last year.

It's not like what they have now isn't "the closer" -- they're just updating or adding to the ending soon.

No "inside" information -- just don't see what the big deal is. Corps change/add/update parts of their show, especially the ending, all the time ... like adding magic tricks for the last show (late 80s SCV).

why is everyone so on Edge Tonight In the Topic, god people

We have people Complaining about drill coming in late (Which has always happened every year)

We have glassmen homer stating his opinion,

we have parents of kids, getting pissy with people,

Can't we all just sit around the campfire, and watch some drum corps, I undestand its DCP, but i mean, its like you guys thrive off Tearing each other heads off, Just sit down, turn up your speakers, and Yell "woo" when something cool happens..

...Okay im better now

I think it's because no one brought any #### SMORES!!!

I REALLY dig the long coat on the Drum Major

Have seen BD live twice this year and they make me HAPPY! :tongue:

A great show visually (duh) but all in all it left me flat. That said, I thought the same thing about Samurai at this time last year, but then they blew me away at finals. I expect it'll be the same with this show, but that may not be enough to keep them in the top 3.

Unfortunately I can't look at the guard without thinking of Bruno. Those uniforms look like they came straight out of his wardrobe. :tongue: