Habanero Hot In Houston

So realistically, Phantom could place as low as...what....9th? That would be unheard of...

Anything's possible. I have to believe though that the staff knows what needs to be done. While the murmurings of the kids being drained physically and emotionally is worrisome, I have a feeling Regiment will pull it together for at least a top 5 finish. They certainly know how to work their way up at the end of the season.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats only legal in a few states

How about a civil union then?

So realistically, Phantom could place as low as...what....9th? That would be unheard of...

No, not really. They were what..8th in '98 and 10th in '86? What's the deal? I didn't really care for the overall design early on, but I thought they would at least perform it at a high level. This is surprising!

10 Mandarins 70.10

9 Pacific Crest 71.75

7 Spirit 75.05

8 Crossmen 74.25

6 Glassmen 81.20

5 Boston Crusaders 82.75

3 Blue Stars 83.25

2 Carolina Crown 88.05

1 Holy Name Cadets 88.60

4 Phantom Regiment 83.05

Wow what craziness!

Welcome to Texas, Holy Name! Way to go! :biggrin::tongue:

No, not really. They were what..8th in '98 and 10th in '86? What's the deal? I didn't really care for the overall design early on, but I thought they would at least perform it at a high level. This is surprising!

Any chance the change to the Jupiter horns is having any effect?

Any chance the change to the Jupiter horns is having any effect?

i heard its visually and the horns sound great but i have not heard it

Did it seem strange or other-worldly to you?

neither, just too green, and too much of it on the uniforms, as if they thought people wouldn't get it without the grass, tinkerbell green, etc. Sometimes as a designer, you need to know when to stop....this is the reason for my curiosity. I would not have gone so far with the in your face green theme. Especially the strings.

I've seen the show. My questions do not pertain to the uniforms in relation to the production, but as design, color, and style with respect to "getting it" instantly. I find it hard to believe that on the first viewing, even the crown parents were in awe of the colors and strings.....but maybe I'm wrong. I am really asking as a designer, albeit an over critical one at that.

Maybe the point is to irritate a little. Get under your skin. It may not be comfortable but it is memorable. Lots of talking about it. Granted mostly negative. :biggrin: I don't know, I'm just a parent paying the bills.