Reindeer Games Between BD and Cavies

There must be unbelievably bad security around the BD truck.

One of their own kicked-out members got his uniform and bass drum off that truck, then ran on the field and marched finals in 2000.

Garry in Vegas

PS Glad you picked up on the reference, Chris.

I think it actually was a "sting operation!" :tongue::ph34r:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100_0798.jpg

Maybe every corps should hire a security guard with a sidearm for the lot.

The fact that someone would take something belonging to another corps is utterly astounding.

I've got just the man for the job!

Edited by ElSuarez

Yes, it’s true. I spent a free day in Boulder with my Cavalier son the day after it occurred. The member was sent home. Actually, the other corps members took the incident extremely seriously and were disappointed at his actions. There were plans for a sincere apology to the Blue Devils.

No one can deny The Cavaliers love to have fun, but they also know when a prank goes to far….

Hear that sound?? That's the sound of me standing and applauding. I totally agree with their decision and I can only hope that certain other corps follow suit when it comes to these things.

100_0798.jpg

I've got just the man for the job!

:tongue:

Much better than Bruno's "no big deal" reaction to last year's finals antics.

Completely agree, the entire corps should have been sent home after retreat.

Just wondering, what was his reaction?

:thumbup:

why cuz they were having fun during retreat? i mean common who gives a crap. retreat is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. wowzers...."Bruno's no big deal" reaction?

common its not a big deal and that why he acted the way he did. this on the other hand is much more serious.

why cuz they were having fun during retreat? i mean common who gives a crap. retreat is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. wowzers...."Bruno's no big deal" reaction?

common its not a big deal and that why he acted the way he did. this on the other hand is much more serious.

no big deal to some is a big deal to others...

one man's holy cow is another's quarter pounder with cheese.

fwiw, if I was the Cadet with that moron at my feet, I would've stepped on him, or kicked him in the face. Luckily that Cadet had more composure than I would have. On the other hand, everyone on DCP wants old school drum corps, right?