Reindeer Games Between BD and Cavies

Connect the dots, people. Samurai + Cavaliers 2008 = Seppuku.

Allentown 05: An individual from a rival corps attempted to liberate a Cavalier aussie after the show. Guy claims to have socked one of em in the face when they caught him, though I'm not sure I believe that part. Otherwise, true story. He tried in San Antonio as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n1449948861_30183476_1235.jpg

Lifted from George Hopkins' facebook pictures. Cadets think it's pretty funny, and obviously George doesn't think much of it. Wish you guys would do the same...

It's over and done, new season, new things and all that good stuff, however I don't know of many Cadets (alumni anyway, I'm old after all ) who thought it was funny. A silly young man who let things get out of hand, yes; funny no.

Cadets and Cavies have a very long & rich history together though....I'd much rather focus on other parts of it...like the lovely gesture they made tonight.

75th Anniversary Cake from Cavies

Thanks Cavies!!!

Edited by CuriousMe

It seriously seems like that the older people get the more they forget what it was like to march. I mean, its a bunch of young people goofing around. It isn't funny? I sure think it is. Who got hurt from this? Lighten up, Francis.

It seriously seems like that the older people get the more they forget what it was like to march. I mean, its a bunch of young people goofing around. It isn't funny? I sure think it is. Who got hurt from this? Lighten up, Francis.

Completely agree.

the kid shoulda stole a trumpet....BD's trumpets seem to play louder... :unsure::whistle: