Crown's New Ending

Crown's New Ending  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Crown will have their new ending in by the Atlanta show?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not until championships week
    • Not until finals

i dont know that they are changing the ending itself just parts of the closer to maybe help bring the ending together. im fairly certain that they will be putting the crown formation into the show but that it will not be their last set. i think that most of the changes will be made before the final minute of the show. but we will see for sure come thursday i guess

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think many folks have illusions that a new ending is going to vault Crown to the top of the ratings. I didn't read that in the OP's poll or post. My hope is that a new ending further enhances the story line and that the whole show will be clean and sparkly enough to peak at finals- that Crown will be the best Crown can be on August 8th.

I think its fun to see what any corp has in store change-wise at this point in the season. I like when new "stuff" is dished out sparingly over the course of the season to add drama to each corp's show as well as to the competiton between corps.

Highest ever maybe, key difference no.

Barrack Obama won the popular vote by about 8 million votes. about 24 million youth turned out for the vote in 08, 66 percent of whom voted for Obama. That tallies up to be about 15.8 million votes for Obama. It was pretty key.

Barrack Obama won the popular vote by about 8 million votes. about 24 million youth turned out for the vote in 08, 66 percent of whom voted for Obama. That tallies up to be about 15.8 million votes for Obama. It was pretty key.

The economy tanking is why election went from 50/50 to 54/46 or whatever it ended up being.

I don't know when they will add it but I think people will be severely disappointed when it doesn't suddenly vault them higher in the standings.

Cadets just can't help themselves.

Edited by Cardman