Crown's New Ending

Crown's New Ending  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Crown will have their new ending in by the Atlanta show?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not until championships week
    • Not until finals

How excited is everyone for Crown to put their new ending in? :doh:

I can't wait. From everything I've heard, it's going to be amazing...think last year! Do you think it'll be in by Atlanta? What do you think the new ending will be like? Heard anything from insiders? Thoughts on changing the ending from what it is now? Let's hear it!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted yes b/c I am going to the Atlanta show and hope to see it :doh: But part of me thinks that it won't get added until next week before Allentown

I didn't select an option because I think it will be Allentown (like Phantom did last year), which isn't an option...

voted atlanta because after talking to my brother he said that they had been working on it most of the day during their rehearsal day in Arkansas. and that there plan it to definately have it on by atlanta. so we will see if they are able to accomplish that or not. plus i am going to atlanta and would love to see it

I don't know when they will add it but I think people will be severely disappointed when it doesn't suddenly vault them higher in the standings.

You may be right in the short term, but will be signicantly suprised to see them on top in Indi.

I hope it does nothing but great things for their show appeal and placement.

I do want to ask...can anyone name a show where a spankin' new ending in late July to a show just made all the difference in the world? I suppose Phantom 08 might be an example (in that case, remind me exactly what overhaul they did)...

I voted "no" because I think it will be Allentown.