Murfreesboro Market

Right! I agree. I thought you were saying that the reason Madison's score dropped was because the judges were being conservative with Colts score and so they had to do the same with the Scouts in order to save room. My question is who were they saving room for?

Good question. I have no idea.

There were some first reads all over the panel for various corps.... They are still trying to figure some things out I am sure

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha oh i was talking about said posters... :tongue:

I apologized for my actions! Just wanting them to master this show already! It's pretty hard, hope they can do make some significant clarity in their visual program soon!

I apologized for my actions! Just wanting them to master this show already! It's pretty hard, hope they can do make some significant clarity in their visual program soon!

WOW!!! Santa Clara beats Crown. Crazy. So happy for Vanguard.

It's a very interesting season which makes it very exciting.

Lots of different corps beating other corps.

I find it fascinating.

What will be more fascinating is how it all ends up.

Many turns and twists are going to be happening in the next few weeks.

i'm just sayin we all just need to enjoy the performances that we see of our corps and others. the scores won't be changed, and all we can do is wait til finals to see the final outcome. and trust me, i want my old corps to win just as bad as you do.

i'm just sayin we all just need to enjoy the performances that we see of our corps and others. the scores won't be changed, and all we can do is wait til finals to see the final outcome. and trust me, i want my old corps to win just as bad as you do.

As much as I'm a homer/honk/borg for the Cadets, if they don't take the championship home this year, I'd rather it be Vanguard. From a visual/musical standpoint, I feel that they are the west coast version of HNC for me.

A 2 point drop for the Colts...hm. Hope it was just a bad night.

No, from what I'm told they had a good show tonight. They beat the Troopers Visually tonight which they haven't been doing. They got killed in Music, a caption they have done well in. GE they have been beating Troopers consistantly and today they loose to them in part thanks to a .50 difference from JR Carlisle in Visual GE hmmmm the ML effect must be in full force tonight with him. They didn't deserve to drop a point in a half tonight from the last time out. I hate to say this but it seems as they are not being scored based on their performance when the Troopers are at the same show and it's a shame too.

Edited by bmroth1