Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my point at all .. the point is my daughter is 11 ... and already needs a bra .. and her hips grew about 4 inches in the last 2 weeks. The Boston girls are growing to be fine young women and exemplify the theme of their show ... I'm just not ready for my 11 year old to already want the same. Maybe when she's 30!!!!!

Have 4 daughters. The least of your worries will be if your 11 year old wants to look like a sexy color guard girl. It's when they want to look like a tarted up mall slut that you have to get the nitro pills..... :thumbup:

Thanks, that's a compliment. My two daughters are in BAC guard, and they look ok to me.....

bac.jpg

Which two are the daughters? :thumbup:

Edited by bartyount

Which two are the daughters? :blink:

My wife loves you for that comment..... :thumbup:

Don't the tabulators know that Debbie doesn't judge brass? (Unless it's Johnny One Note)

Yeah I thought a couple of the other captions looked like they listed the wrong judge in them too.

My wife loves you for that comment..... :thumbup:

to be honest at first look i was like there are 3 guard people there and you said 2 then i noticed and was like that makes sense now

bad management is a call you can make, got it. Personally, I'm dyin' here not being able to see more live to see where they stack up... I do hate the ties, but my point was..... is Calhoun trying to send a message with the subcaptions... then realize, crap!!! I tied? Not disagreeing with you... I wonder how close the two lines really are?

book i'd go Crown 2 tenths. performance, I'd go cadets 4 tenths

I still think the Cadets can win if they hose some stuff and get everything clean as ####. Watch out for these last two weeks. It's far from over.

and add a zpull

BDs 07 show goes down as my least favorite. But I really like BDs show this year. I just think they are getting scored way higher than they should due to the lack of difficulty of the show (relatively speaking). I don't like Cadets show as much but Cadets clearly have a much more demanding show and are performing it well. They should be beating BD in my opinion. As I said earlier, I could literally hear horns bouncing around during BDs show. I didn't hear that with Cadets and their visual book is far more demanding.

I'm a little concerned about hearing ticks in the trumpet line as well. I mean they should be flawless by now. I, however, mean nothing.... So carry on... I just see the Emperor for what he is...

Edited by jjeffeory