Atlanta's Brave New World

I was at the show tonight. Let it be known that Carolina Crown's performance tonight might have been the finest drum corps show I've ever had the pleasure of seeing live, and I am in no way biased. That is all.

Hrothgar makes me giggle.

That is all.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no affiliation with the Carolina Crown organization, and I have them as my avatar because they have my favorite show this year. I'm sorry if I make you giggle, but I was there, I saw the show, I saw the standing ovation after Puck and the one at the end of the show that started about 15 seconds before it was over.

Phantom just rocked the house! Standing O at the end of the opener and the end of the show. This is a Top 3 show. It's not their fault they're in the place they're in, it's DCI's.

had to re-bump this. what? lol.

Troopers 1966 - VFW Nationals - 1st Place - 90.450

Troopers 1971 - Finals Night - 2nd Place - 89.00

Troopers 1985 - Semi Finals - 9th Place - 87.90

Troopers 1986 - Semi Finals - 12th Place - 85.9

Troopers 1986 - Finals Night - 11th Place - 83.500

Troopers 2009 - ATL Regional - 12th place - 83.3

LOOKIN GOOD TROOPERS!!!!!! :thumbup:

2 weeks ... close it out strong!

I have no affiliation with the Carolina Crown organization, and I have them as my avatar because they have my favorite show this year. I'm sorry if I make you giggle, but I was there, I saw the show, I saw the standing ovation after Puck and the one at the end of the show that started about 15 seconds before it was over.

just because you have no affiliation does not mean you are not biased. everyone has biases. most of the bandos have no affiliation with any corps, but 90% of em are definitely cavies biased year in and year out.

BD's crackin' a 95 two weeks before Finals?

Seriously?

I was at the show tonight. Let it be known that Carolina Crown's performance tonight might have been the finest drum corps show I've ever had the pleasure of seeing live, and I am in no way biased. That is all.

Wish I could have been there. For me, just watching Crown on the Fan Network, my heart rate went up significantly through the middle portion of their show. That didn't happen for any other corps. The "Grass is Always Greener" is starting to look like it will be one of my top 2 or 3 favorite shows ever. Absolutely can't wait for championships.

just because you have no affiliation does not mean you are not biased. everyone has biases. most of the bandos have no affiliation with any corps, but 90% of em are definitely cavies biased year in and year out.

preach it

had to re-bump this. what? lol.

I think you misunderstood, I was not predicting that they would place in the Top 3 tonight. Rather, from what I saw, this show has all the makings of a Top 3 DCI show in my mind. If this show won DCI, I'd have no problem with that at all, and all would be right with the world.

BD's crackin' a 95 two weeks before Finals?

Seriously?

not the first time its happened