Quarterfinals on The Big Screen

Lincoln or Omaha, NE depending on which is closest that day. (Hooray for cutting out on band camp.)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branford, CT. Got the tickets already in July because it was sold out in 2007. And there was a Phantom Phan in the parking lot. :)

Going to AMC Mazza Gallerie in Washington, DC. I usually go to the one at Tysons, but I'm going alone this year and this place is much closer to me.

Going to AMC Mazza Gallerie in Washington, DC. I usually go to the one at Tysons, but I'm going alone this year and this place is much closer to me.

Going to Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ

Bel Mar theaters in Lakewood, CO.

How is the environment in the show? Are the theaters generally packed, or what? Does it depend on the theater? Do people still clap for corps like they would at a normal show, or what?

I'm a Quarterfinals Cinecast virgin!

This is my first year watching QF in the theater is it done multicam style format (like Atlanta, San Antonio) or is it Single cam (like Allentown)? Thanks.

PS: Ill be watching in Scottsdale, AZ before hoppin' on a plane for Indy Friday

In the years past it has been multi-cam.

Bel Mar theaters in Lakewood, CO.

How is the environment in the show? Are the theaters generally packed, or what? Does it depend on the theater? Do people still clap for corps like they would at a normal show, or what?

I'm a Quarterfinals Cinecast virgin!

It really all depends on the theater and the crowds that attend. If the theater is filled with DC Alum, there's hootin' and hollerin' just like at a real show. People applaud when appropriet and even give standing "O"s.

If you have a bunch of band kids in the theater, it can be hole different experience.

I have the choice of going to where I KNOW the theater will be full of DC vets (Irvine Spectrum) about 20 miles away or staying close to home (Puente Hills Mall) 5 miles away.