Quarterfinals on The Big Screen

Hollywood 14 in Longview, TX is already sold out!?!?! Anyone have any suggestions or experience with this happening? Is there any chance the theater will release more tickets or move the showing to a larger theater. . . or am I out of luck?

Call the theater and ask will the be opening up a 2nd theater. They sold out tickets in Irvine a couple of times and just opened another theater and sold more tickets.

If not...................well I guess you are S.O.L.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be at the Village Square in Las Vegas, holding court in the back row as usual. More legroom, and less likely to have people walking through.

Should see Poodle there, too!

Garry in Vegas

Yeah, not 100% I am going, but if I do, it will be Village Square.

I'll text you Thursday, G.

Anybody going to or have strong opinions of the theaters outside of Atlanta showing it?

Any of them more Cadet or Regiment fan friendly?

I'll be seeing it at the AMC at Discover Mills. It's a nice clean theater in a well-kept mall.

Stonecrest Shopping Center Charlotte NC. I learned from last year and bought my tix online. Last year I had a Boy Scout meeting right across the street and I was planning on leaving it and see the final 6 corps...................when I got there I was met with the sold out greeting. bummer.

Honolulu, HI

I WISH!

I'll probably go to the Perimeter Point theater in Atlanta.

Why is the broadcast not starting until 6:30pm when the first corps goes on at 4? I don't know about you, but I like seeing all of the corps.

Why is the broadcast not starting until 6:30pm when the first corps goes on at 4? I don't know about you, but I like seeing all of the corps.

Because that would be a REALLLLLY LONG TIIMMMEEE. Its already something like 5 hours long...and I can imagine how tough it would be for dci to get theaters for 7 hours. Same as the broadcasts on espn...people would rather watch the big boys. Personally, I like them all, but its been this way for some time. There are perks to being in the top 17 / top 15 / top 12....and thats not an awful thing....