Quarterfinals on The Big Screen

Jordan Creek Cinemas in West Des Moines, Iowa

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuck between two places... im going to either amc 24 in houston texas or if i should drive 5-10 miles (cant remember how long it is) to another theater that has all screens in IMAX to see it... what should i do!?!?!?!

im stuck between two places... im going to either amc 24 in houston texas or if i should drive 5-10 miles (cant remember how long it is) to another theater that has all screens in IMAX to see it... what should i do!?!?!?!

An additional 5-10 miles to see it on IMAX? And you're wondering what you should do???? :tongue:

Naples, FL, while on vacation.

Ill be at Bella Terra in Huntington Beach, CA. im really excited to see it in HD!!!!!!

Did you already buy your tickets for this? The HB20 at Bella Terra doesn't show on the master list, but it does come up when you put in the zip code to buy tickets.

I'm going to be on vacation on an island in the Gulf... I could go to one in Tampa, but I think the rest of my family wouldn't like me too much if I did that! I think I'll just miss quarters and catch semis on the webcast.

I'm going to be on vacation on an island in the Gulf... I could go to one in Tampa, but I think the rest of my family wouldn't like me too much if I did that! I think I'll just miss quarters and catch semis on the webcast.

I'll be going to Citrus Park in Tampa. Nice mall, pretty awesome theatre. I'll probably grab Chick-fil-a for dinner beforehand. :tongue:

I'll be in Harrisburg with Mr. Ream.

Is anyone else going to Mira Mesa? I want it empty, cool, and loud!

Looking at hitting this theater also!

Loud yes, but not during shows correct? Same show etiquette goes at the movies too right?