9:20 Holy Name Cadets

ENCORE: Holy Name Cadets

Good luck to all tonight.

Boston breaks 90 tonight

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do these shows start so late? Giants Stadium starts at 7:30 pm on a Sunday night, scores are at 10:20 without any delays, why not start at 5pm? 6pm? Some people do work and do want to travel a distance to see the show.

Even though the Crossmen now hail from Texas, this is still an important show for the Crossmen Alumni Association. Here are some messages from Facebook in regards to events:

...and...

You don't have to be connected to the Crossmen to purchase those raffle tickets. That's a cool prize.

Thanks for posting the detailed information about this evening. We will be in the lot early tailgating and look forward to hanging with the corps. We weren't sure how long they will be able to stay at the show because they need to head to MA tonight for a show tomorrow; so we hope to get some time in prior to the performance, then a little more after the show.

PSYCHED for the show and really happy about the great weather forcasted for tonight.

GO CROSSMEN!!!!!

Why do these shows start so late? Giants Stadium starts at 7:30 pm on a Sunday night, scores are at 10:20 without any delays, why not start at 5pm? 6pm? Some people do work and do want to travel a distance to see the show.

So if people work and travel, wouldn't that make it difficult to get to a show at 5pm?!?!?!?!?!??!

:bigsmile: The fight for second place? Did finals already happen and I didnt know about it, or do you have some sort of drum corps crystal ball?

:tongue: I'll be there. Anyone else going?

:bigsmile: The fight for second place? Did finals already happen and I didnt know about it, or do you have some sort of drum corps crystal ball?

:tongue: I'll be there. Anyone else going?

I prefer to think that everyone's realized the Cavaliers will win this contest tonight, so by "fight for 2nd place" they mean the battle between Crown and Cadets. :tongue:

I prefer to think that everyone's realized the Cavaliers will win this contest tonight, so by "fight for 2nd place" they mean the battle between Crown and Cadets. :bigsmile:

Salem, VA Monday 7/27

1st - Cavaliers - 92.850

2nd - Carolina Crown - 92.750

A difference of .1. I don't think it is a sure win for Cavaliers tonight.

No I found a yellow slip of paper on the field !

note_41614.jpg

LOL .. that's one of the funniest things I've seen! :bigsmile: