Thanks to All the Volunteers

Irving with HNC's recent posting made me realize that we don't thank the volunteers enough on DCP. So let's use this thread for nothing but thanks to the volunteers.

Volunteers - you all are amazing people - thanks for your devotion and hard work. YOU deserve a gold medal!!!

Well said!

Irving with HNC's recent posting made me realize that we don't thank the volunteers enough on DCP. So let's use this thread for nothing but thanks to the volunteers.

Volunteers - you all are amazing people - thanks for your devotion and hard work. YOU deserve a gold medal!!!

couldn't agree more

Yes, they all deserve a gold medal! You've got the cook crew, medical crew, souvie sellers, and all those drivers getting the corps safely to the next destination. The corps would not exist without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

this!

You know what would be better, that you go up to each volunteer and thank them...forget doing it on DCP...tell them in person

I am a volunteer, for 45 days

You know what would be better, that you go up to each volunteer and thank them...forget doing it on DCP...tell them in person

I am a volunteer, for 45 days

And if you can't thank them in person, find out how to contact them and send them a thank you card or maybe tickets for 2 to the Bahamas. :thumbup:

There are many who volunteer for short periods of time who get to helicopter in, do some good, and go home. That was me, and I feel very good about the time I got to spend with the Troopers. But most of the long-term volunteers with every corps have to put up with adversity all summer long and make it look easy. They deserve cards, flowers, gifts and hugs when they can get them.

THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!!! (Let's make sure this thread gets bumped over the next couple of weeks for those volunteers who might check in on DCP after they get home and are done sleeping for a week.)

THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!!! (Let's make sure this thread gets bumped over the next couple of weeks for those volunteers who might check in on DCP after they get home and are done sleeping for a week.)

And thank you Terri for helping with the Troop!

Let's keep this on page one!!!

If you are not volunteering for your favorite corps in some capacity, whether they are near or far . . .

Get busy and volunteer.

Every corps needs help in some way.

Just ask.