Who here is going to the drum corps finals this year?

goin to quarters at the theaters, cause well watching it live for 18 bucks made much more sense than buying a dci ticket. then driving up friday and attending finals. 18 rows up on the 45 hells yea. thats gonna be some loud brass sounds to the face and i will love every minute of it.

CMFC!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could drive the 16.5 hours! I know that sucks, but I've done similar drives to satisfy my obsession. Ok, that is way too much info...

Unfortunately I can't this time. Normally I would be all over that. I love long hauls! It just doesn't work for my family and work schedule.

I'll be enjoying Quaterfinals in theatres, then flying out Saturday morning for Finals. All said, I'll be gone less than 24 hours on the whirlwind trip.

goin to quarters at the theaters, cause well watching it live for 18 bucks made much more sense than buying a dci ticket. then driving up friday and attending finals. 18 rows up on the 45 hells yea. thats gonna be some loud brass sounds to the face and i will love every minute of it.

CMFC!!!

Out of curiousity, what is CMFC, if you don't mind my asking?

I'll be in the lot Friday night, and in the show Saturday!

Out of curiousity, what is CMFC, if you don't mind my asking?

I dunno, but I read it as "Carolina Mother ####### Crown". Maybe I watch too many Samuel L Jackson movies. :thumbup:

Great, everyone's told this guy that they're not going to be home on the 8th so now your homes are open to burglars...... :thumbup: ok jk!!

Edited by tommyfromhowardst