Indiana "Jones", Drawn & Quartered

SORRY... I should have looked at the post, but he must be ###### to be in the BD guard! Cool seeing a dad totally support his son in the guard. We need more dci parents like you out there. Good luck!

Thank you! He is pretty stoked. Although I will say, he is also ready to come home!! LOL

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY... I should have looked at the post, but he must be ###### to be in the BD guard! Cool seeing a dad totally support his son in the guard. We need more dci parents like you out there. Good luck!

Yeah! He's a great supporting dad for sure. He really supports him during winterguard season, also.

Wow, nice words TC!!

Yeah! He's a great supporting dad for sure. He really supports him during winterguard season, also.

Thanks Charles .. it's KILLING me being at home this summer!! But I couldn't be more proud, of all the corps actually, don't know how they do this ALL SUMMER ... oh to be 17 again!!

Edit .. I think there are PLENTY of great DCI parents out there .. I've seen many on here in fact!!!

Edited by Guard-Dad

But If you using the Crowd getting behind A corps to push them up, It will be SCV at every Show that has had the biggest Reaction SCV.

Really?

Cause that wasn't the case at Houston.

I don't know why Crown fans aren't letting this battle for first go. Isn't 2.2 enough to tell you it's a highly unlikely turn of events?

I know it's unlikely...

But it's not over until second place is announced Saturday night!!! In the mean time, I'm still going to cheer as loud as I can for Crown!

GO CROWN!!!

just remember, Phantom 08

Holy Name 09

Fixed

:withstupid:

Edited by acolli17

I don't know why Crown fans aren't letting this battle for first go. Isn't 2.2 enough to tell you it's a highly unlikely turn of events?

Don't let the scores fool you. Crown won tonight, absolutely.