Terrible Seats in Lucas

So... It's been established that a lot of us are NOT happy with the sound in Lucas Stadium. I completely agree, but I'll one up the sound issue...

I could not be more disappointed with my seats. Super Premium. Section 241. 45 Yard Line. Sounds great, right?

Well, probably 10 - 20% of the seats in every section except the 100's have views that are obstructed by the window panels that are EVERYWHERE. From my seat, the entire left side of the field from the hash marks down is behind a window. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but it just creates a constant visual distraction. There are about 260 seats in 241. A full 50 of the seats have at least a partially obstructed view from one of these window panes.

I am not exaggerating in saying that this is my least favorite finals stadium ever. Boo on DCI.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to make this quick...

I ordered in AUGUST. Paid my $299 per package and am on the 10 (yes kids) 10 yard line. NOT happy. Can we go back to camping out? Please?

MIKE

Going to make this quick...

I ordered in AUGUST. Paid my $299 per package and am on the 10 (yes kids) 10 yard line. NOT happy. Can we go back to camping out? Please?

MIKE

Last time I checked, Camp Randall's still sitting pretty up north...

Madison any day over this BS!

MIKE

Oh don't get me started. We purchased the "Super Premium" package the first day they were on sale last year in the market place at DCI. Yes!!! in the stadium at Bloomington. Now just let me add that I hate to complain about most things, But we are between the 5 and 10 yard line with a piece of glass with a hand rail right in front of us. Needless to say we WILL NOT be ordering in advance this year and we WILL NOT get this package again. DCI will have a HUGE problem trying to pre sale at this rate, at least for the folks in our section. I do hope that the powers that be get the message on this one. Worst seats I've ever had at finals! :bluedevil:

Let's let DCI know.

This is BS!

MIKE

Mike I ordered my tickets on Sunday..... I'm sitting on the 40. Sometimes, it's better to wait, and find somebody that can't go.

The super expensive 5?

Yeah but I just bought 2 tickets to Finals night at face value off StubHub.

Let's let DCI know.

This is BS!

MIKE

Seems to me a lot of people have. From some of the stands shots there seemed to be a pretty small crowd with several complete sections empty.

So, how's the city ? Worth taking vacation to for 10 years ? :bluedevil: