DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to know that 2 ladies who marched for me in bandettes is now marching world class finalist corps. I'm very happy.

This years Blue Stars reminds me of 1995 Cadets...but I think Blue Stars were better. And to think, Cadets finished 2nd that year.

It's great to know that 2 ladies who marched for me in bandettes is now marching world class finalist corps. I'm very happy.

Out of curiousity, which ones?

Congrats Troop......on the gift

How does it feel to know u were given 12th for the wrong reasons (sentimental) besting two better corps below you???

C'mon, that's sour grapes. It may well be your opinion that those other corps are better, but that doesn't make it a matter of fact, and it certainly doesn't mean the judges gave the Troopers a gift. Maybe *gasp* they really saw/heard it that way?

A lot of volunteer support from what I've heard

Yes ---many parents and other volunteers came out early with tools in hand!

Very proud of our Blue Stars! They performed it well tonight!!! :thumbup:

I LOVE this show! I'm a guard mom, so I don't know crap about marching or technique. But Blue Stars show just blows me away! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue flags with the white stars and how all the different branches of the military are represented in the guard! I don't know if I've ever paid attention to BS before this year, but they sure have my attention now! :thumbup::tongue::tongue: