DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Hoping it wasn't their age out - but they can still hold their head high - Colts were sooooo much better this year than last - and theiur guard was amazing. This is just one of the most competitive years I've ever seen - used to be that 12, 13 & 14th place weren't always that exciting to watch - now they're just as good as the the top corps!

Yeah, I have a friend who's in the bass line. Everything he says is positive, he says it's great to be so competitive, yet have a great family at the same time. Nothing at all that's bad to say.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got here - is INT doing the "In between"?

I'm only seeing the logo over the field.

just getting here. so sorry if i'm brining up a topic that has already been discussed to death. But is anyone else NOT a fan of the big black backdrop?

Yeah, I have a friend who's in the bass line. Everything he says is positive, he says it's great to be so competitive, yet have a great family at the same time. Nothing at all that's bad to say.

Thats good to know - 'cause really - all I remember from marching are the good times with friends and great shows I marched - I sorta remember placement - but it's just so not important anymore

Although making top 12 was great :thumbup:

me too, and I'm actually worried that it's my feed screwing up. Someone want to confirm that that's what's going on?

I'm feeling torn - on one hand, it's absolutely AWESOME to have the Troopers back in the Top-12!!! Welcome back to the land where you belong.

On the other, I'm quite bummed Colts just missed. Several former members of Capital Sound, whom I had the pleasure of directing, are marching there and I really wanted them to feel the magic of Saturday night on the field.

That's how I felt last year when the Crossmen came in 13th to Madison by a close margin.

Has there every been a year when no one scored below the 80 line?

I assume you mean in semis? I checked back to 2000, and not since then...don't know before that.

Isn't that a little hypocritical

i don't see why.

They're presenting their show NINJA We can see you, you can't see us.