Your favorite OTHER Corps DCA uniform is....

MBI. reminds me of a uni of a 1996 DCA corps

:tongue:

Original drawing for our 96 uniform was done by me, for Jerry in 1995. I did the design on a napkin

while sitting in Dennys restaraunt in Camp Hill !

then forgot all about it, until Jerry brought out the new unis in 96!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we suspend this topic until after this year's DCA so you can get a load of our new stitches? I can darn well guarantee our new look will resonate with the folks WAY more than our old look ever did!

Uh .... NOT a "cowboy hat" ... it's an "Aussie" hat. The 60's Cadet uni, in my opinion, was far sharper looking. If not for the ridiculous cost of those jackets I dare say the corps would have retained them.

And this is another totally lame topic.

And to think that you just wasted a minute of your life actually replying to such drivel.....BTW, my favorite is the Cabs....a classic! Edited by VOReason

Skyliners.........great uni.

I like the Kilties Kilts. :tongue:

Same here. Great uniform.

And the Caballeros' unis remain a timeless classic.

Fran

I also like the Grennies' current unforms... those bright yellow tops look terrific, especially under the lights.

Fran

Can we suspend this topic until after this year's DCA so you can get a load of our new stitches? I can darn well guarantee our new look will resonate with the folks WAY more than our old look ever did!

You are so right Rich. I will have to go with our new uniforms with the 7 across the chest.

see you all in Rochester :cool:

I actually like the old look. I've seen the new uni's on the FanNetwork. They do look sharp, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones. They were unique.

I actually like the old look. I've seen the new uni's on the FanNetwork. They do look sharp, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones. They were unique.

I agree. Saw the new unis in a video. OK, but the old look was intimidating and cool.