DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

Soup. You allways forget the Won Ton soup.

dont forget the pork flied lice. :tongue:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the rope pulling smilie is to be the Cavies one, can this be the BD ne?

Awesome show BD!! Awesome

I wish I could be at finals to see Crown. What a weird life this is. The little corps that placed 33rd in 1990 with 61 members is presently contending for the DCI championship with the corps that arguably defines modern drum corps excellence. Contending, with the help of people who are also dear to me, in a confluence of behind the scenes management (Kev Smith) and front line instruction (Matt Harloff, Donnie VanDoren)...just amazing.

Thank you Crown, thank you Star for everything!

Rod good to see you here...................time for a little 20th aniv Music Man?

I for one have never wanted any one to win tonight as much as crown ever. strange in all these years i have never felt this way about a corps. get em crown!

Thanks Tim. Good to see you here!

indeed... it has been a while. Hope all is well.... a great feeling to see the corps strong...

Last I checked, the Untouchables took place closer to the repeal of Prohibition, which was later in the '30s. While I enjoy the music (Ennio Morricone is a god, in my book), I don't see how this music fits into the theme.

If you look close, it spells U HAUL

I don't like the crassness of the trumpet section. In fact, the entire upper brass sounds very crass. Plus, where are the tubas? All I hear is synth bass, which tells me they don't think the tubas can carry the low end.

When did the Devils ever have a low end?