DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

My uncles wife has a twin sister, and is a lesbian and a vegetaerian and goes to her favorite chinese restaurant like three times a week

Well, one night my Uncels wife and my uncel go in and also order some type of pork dish....

The lady looks at her and says " you no gay no more, you eat meat now" I dont know why, but I laughed for months when she told me that story.

G

One of the best BAhahah :tongue::tongue::tongue::worthy:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it ?

Not even a dek de alls wif boougs of hawolly fwa fwa fwa fwa fwaaaaaa

Are you a Bumpus ?

There's just one problem. It's...smiling at me. Seeing that fried bird getting it's head lopped off is one of my favorite parts of that movie. December need to hurry and get here so I can watch it way too much.

The show is 1930, not THE 1930's. The point of Happy Days, Rhapsody, and I've Got Rhythm, as explained by the BD staffer who was up in the booth during Quarterfinals, was that those were released and popular in 1930.

There was also mob vs. fed violence in 1930.

Not every piece of music has to be from 1930 to convey the show concept.

I think most of us got what you think of BD's show from the overflowing praise for every other corps compared with what you had to say about the last one.

Great pics and commentary for the most part, though. Thanks for being there and doing this.

like your apology

Why ? He put it up because I said somthing CLASSIC LOL BD ENVY LOL

Next time I see John D. I have to sit and have a drink with him and share in humor of it all :tongue: lol....

Brandt Crocker just announced the Troopers back on the field. I thought they might play again, but they're coming on in Retreat formation.

When was the last time Crown went down in Rankings OR stayed the same from year to year?

My uncles wife has a twin sister, and is a lesbian and a vegetaerian and goes to her favorite chinese restaurant like three times a week

Well, one night my Uncels wife and my uncel go in and also order some type of pork dish....

The lady looks at her and says " you no gay no more, you eat meat now" I dont know why, but I laughed for months when she told me that story.

G

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :tongue: