DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

An undeserving 1.5 point spread. 99+? Really? Reaaalllyyy? Come on judges, give them what they deserve. There is absolutely no reason they needed to be placed into the 99+ category when anything in the low 98's would have still placed them first.

BD deserved the 99+. They were as clean as a whistle, and their drill was not easy. They just made it look easy. Furthermore, nobody in the top 12 has beautiful feet like BD.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it crosses the 99 point line, yes. That is a line that unless your show was perfect, had jaws on the floor and the crowd on their feet then ENTIRE time, then no. Think Cavies '02.

And if placement counts... then they could have received anything in the low 98's and still been placed first. :)

I was on my feet, and if DCI was in the western US the crowd would have been on their feet for BD as well.

Here's some food for thought...if Cadets had received a perfect drum score from J.J., they still wouldn't have won.

Conversely, if BD had gotten slammed by J.J. with an 18.5 like Cadets did, they STILL would have won.

So how again does all this really matter? :wub:

way to ruin everyone's fun!! :tongue::blink::smile::wub:

Am I the only one thinking that the guard score from final is quite stunning, especially for the Cavies

They just made it look easy.

I am so sick of hearing this. They made it look easy be cause their drill was not as demanding* as others.

* Not as demanding means exactly that.

Personally I think it is a smart design move on their part. They know they have the best feet, and the show was designed to challenge the members but not so much as to be impossible to clean (early 2000's SCV).

I am so sick of hearing this. They made it look easy be cause their drill was not as demanding* as others.

* Not as demanding means exactly that.

Personally I think it is a smart design move on their part. They know they have the best feet, and the show was designed to challenge the members but not so much as to be impossible to clean (early 2000's SCV).

Thank you! :)

...being the cleanest.

Indeed, being the cleanest is included in being the best :tongue:

Yep, only Cavies and Cadets deserve 99's, not those big, bad, mean Devils that had the gall to go undefeated and then prevent the real champs from winning. :rock:

I don't care that the BD one. I'm more concerned with the scoring.

Edited by CrownRoyale