DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

Great show! It's going to be a tough call between BAC, PR, and Blue Stars. I might put Blue Stars on top, then BAC, then PR, BUT it's too close to truly call.

How about between BK and GMen?

Wes P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little note. my son in law (steel City Rabbit) was at the Buffalo show Sunday and when the corps was announced we both yelled BLUUUUUUUUUe and the people around us got upset becuase they thought we were booooooing haha that what happens when you sit with nonbelievers :tongue:

Man, it's like people oughta' haveta' take a test on basic drum corps terminology before they can sit with regular fans. Noobs should be relegated to the end zones until they can pass muster.

Horn player dropped the horn on the throw. People infront of us are complaining because we are happy fans and showing our appreciation. I see the standings staying the same so far. INT sucks they have violins and singers...

Good Comment ROFL :tongue: - Just wondering how the Finals thread turned into a Finding Nemo discussion. :worthy:

Well, it's almost as valid as the Cloud People...

I bet we could put Nemo in that show, and noone would know... :tongue:

Wow. Brandt Crocker just went off the script - "Ladies and gentlemen, AFTER A 23 YEAR ABSENCE, please welcome to the field, THHHHEEEE TROOOPERS!!!!"

that was awesome to hear over the phone

Ok... lets try to guess how many times you will hit the F5 key by the end of the

night.....?

Well, it's almost as valid as the Cloud People...

I bet we could put Nemo in that show, and noone would know... :tongue:

Well finding Nemo is more interesting than Phantom's drill..... just kidding just kidding don't kill me.... :tongue:

Wes P

that was awesome to hear over the phone

:tongue: :tongue: :worthy:

Yeah!

Gooooooooo Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Cloud People take no prisoners and here's hoping that the drum line get the credit they should.....pushing for the top