Calling for J.J. Pipotones Resignation (Drum Judge Last Night)

Holy Krap, Cadets 7th in Drums? Look, what was this ####### named Pippotone thinking? You had PR ahead of Cadets, as well as Bluecoats? Look, in my book, you need to stop judging if you are that much of a dumb ###. Just because you won some tenor solo in 1989 with DutchBoy or someone like that does not give you any credentials to be a judge for Finals. No problem with BD winning, but Cadtes in 7th?

Holy Krap, Cadets 7th in Drums? Look, what was this ####### named Pippotone thinking? You had PR ahead of Cadets, as well as Bluecoats? Look, in my book, you need to stop judging if you are that much of a dumb ###. Just because you won some tenor solo in 1989 with DutchBoy or someone like that does not give you any credentials to be a judge for Finals. No problem with BD winning, but Cadtes in 7th?

He was one of the reasons Phantom won last year also.

Holy Krap, Cadets 7th in Drums? Look, what was this Ahole named Pippotone thinking? You had PR ahead of Cadets, as well as Bluecoats? Look, in my book, you need to stop judging if you are that much of a dumb a-$-$. Just because you won some tenor solo in 1989 with DutchBoy or someone like that does not give you any credentials to be a judge for Finals. No problem with BD winning, but Cadtes in 7th?

Were you there last night to see for yourself how HNC's percussion did? I can definitely see PR and Bluecoats both scoring like they did as both had GREAT percussion sections the past 3 years or so.

Don' forget, the fall was in the Tech sub-caption, which is how "clean" you are actually playing. I still haven't heard anyone who was there last night say they had an awesome night, drum-wise...so until then, I'm going to agree with JJ since he did have the best view in the house to actually make that call.

Well, you may have been a member since 2004, but I have a feeling you won't be one much longer.

Pippitone knows his stuff. Cadets had new people. It takes some time for your beloved drumline to adjust...they can't ALWAYS be great, you know?

I love how judges are ONLY right when they score the corps you love highly. I have a friend who praised a particular judge for "really getting it" one year (the year his brass line placed very highly), and then he was blasting the same judge the following year as being a hack.

Ah, human nature. Why must you be so fickle?

OP, relax. Cadets percussion had an off night, especially after that snare drummer fell. I don't think they ever recovered after that.

I'm going to agree with JJ since he did have the best view in the house to actually make that call.

He may have had the best view in the house, but it wasn't a very good view.

Actually, I think THIS is the biggest problem. No drum judge can be everywhere at once. We need 2 percussion judges again. Until that happens, it is leaving things open for too much discussion.

We need one judge on the field, and another in the box.

I think there should be a new rule here. No drinking before posting on DCP.