Mini Corps Championships....who will take second?

Frank, obviously I was only kidding! I wouldn't want anyone to take this the wrong way. Our Co=directors are playing very well these days.

Donny

C'Mon Donnie....you know me better than that! Obviously I was kidding as well, hence the "LOL" and the " :tongue: ". All kidding aside.....I know Rod and Doug are pretty good players. With the likes of them, you and your son, GhostRiders will certainly be a force to be reckoned with!!! (HA.....get the pun?)

I am VERY much looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the GhostRiders Donnie....EVERY year!!! :shutup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, we just had a mellophone sectional at Doug's house, and this is the most prepared that section has been since I have been at GR. The trumpet kids are all teachers or music ed students, and the baritone section is burning with Bobby Legato in charge...add in Bill McGrath and others on drums and we will put together a great sound I hope.

Donny

the only way you could have a better drummer for mini than Billy McGrath, Jr. - would be to have Billy McGrath, III

Dad would approve of me saying that...

The Mini Show will be great!!!

One week left to enter the I&E competition!!!

September 4th, Main Street, Rochester,NY the best Drum Corps party ever, be part of it or just enjoy it, be there!!!!

Edited by Rap48

you what else I like about mini corps....I teach corps all summer and this gives me A CHANCE TO PLAY!!!! I love having that performance buzz going into the Convention Center on Friday night.

That is one of the best feelings that one can get.

I will thank Star United for raising the bar, and Renegades as well before them. Remember the first few mini corps shows with minimal participation except Erie, GR, Minne Brass, Lamberton, Generations et al...the quality of performance certainly has changed for the better. Of all of the DCA venues...I would dare to say that the mini corps venue has improved the most.

Donny

hands down!!

I noticed that no one has specifically answered the original query by Mr. Ponzo...

The group with the second highest total points...

Well played Mr. Obviouso...you taking posting advice from Ream now?

Herr Ponzo was looking for the name of a corps and no one has proffered one as yet...

Well, after reading seven pages of everyone dancing around the question and yet no one offering an answer, I'll take the bait and get this party started.

Second place goes to Star United in 2009. :tongue:

Queue the Duck Boats! :worthy:

Well, after reading seven pages of everyone dancing around the question and yet no one offering an answer, I'll take the bait and get this party started.

Second place goes to Star United in 2009. :tongue:

Queue the Duck Boats! :worthy:

Usted tiene huevos!!! LOL

See you at DCA's!!!!!!