DCA TV spot now online

Glen

There is a voice over phone number.... whoops, John beat me to pointing that out.

I thought it was good too. It is fast, but it catches your attention. Good call with the DCA09.com website to avoid the spelling of "corps" getting lost between the TV and web.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos by Don Paluh, Francesa DeMello and Greg Gilman

Lee,

Where did you get that picture of me? I've never seen it, and would love to get a hi-res copy!

I would've liked some longer clips to better show what we do on the field....but overall it was good.

In video editing of this sort (slide show), you edit to the beat of the music (just as in "marching"). Your choice would be what you see, twice as fast, or half as fast.

In my opinion, as a retired video production teacher and video production teacher supervisor, this was perfect timing, perfect editing. It left me wanting more........ meaning buying tickets.

Great job, folks.

Joe in NJ

Cool Commercial.

It would be cool if this could be available for show hosts. Same pics with script taylored to each show.

Only one comment.. why was class corps left out of the clips (other than time constraints)? Seeing more than one shot of the same corps when exposing more other corps would have been nice to see is my question. I know all corps cannot fit the time constraints but maybe reps from the top 3 class corps might have fit into the 30 sec clip? Just my thoughts.

No A Class corps, same corps over and over again. Don't like it. Sorry, but that is my opinion. No, I'm not asking for Grenadiers specifically to get a spot, but some recognition of A Class would have been nice.

I thought the same thing (no SoCal Dream)....but remember this is an advertisement for the general public....not for those of us in the activity. Thus, the larger corps make for better subject matter.