Thanks for the kind words about the Bushwackers show and post-show parking lot extravaganza. The corps has made a habit of playing their show in the parking lot at the last regular season show, which for them in the past was West Haven. It was a little cramped, but was enjoyed by members, staff, alumni and fans walking by. Good times and memories are made from moments like these.

They have come an incredibly long way since the beginning of the season, and they are determined to make their last two performances their best. With all deference to the Jerry and the boys... What a long psychotic ride it has been! :rolleyes:

You guys rocked. Keep it going. :doh:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys rocked. Keep it going. :tongue:
Loved Bushwackers show this year...and last year as well! The ony show concept that can stand up against Reading. It's a shame they can't seem to come out with a semblance of a full corps from the start. If they could, we may actually have ourselves a contest for the championship.

Loved Bushwackers show this year...and last year as well! The ony show concept that can stand up against Reading. It's a shame they can't seem to come out with a semblance of a full corps from the start. If they could, we may actually have ourselves a contest for the championship.

:thumbs-up:

:thumbs-up:

havent seen some player yet, but if Bush had all the horses from day 1, he's right...we may be seeing a very different battle than we have now

What he is saying is that the way it is now, because Bush didnt come out of the gate with good numbers, there is no contest at all at finals. Everyone should go home, there isnt a show. Hurcs and MBI dont have a chance so dont bother. Only Bush had the chance.

I dont agree with that, but thats what I get from this. :thumbs-up:

What he is saying is that the way it is now, because Bush didnt come out of the gate with good numbers, there is no contest at all at finals. Everyone should go home, there isnt a show. Hurcs and MBI dont have a chance so dont bother. Only Bush had the chance.

I dont agree with that, but thats what I get from this. :thumbs-up:

"what if ? ".........every corps can say that.... it's "what is " that counts!

I agree with you 1,000,000%

I'm surprised by how many people dislike the Pledge of Allegiance in Empire's show. Is it because of the use of voice? I've only seen their show once so far this season, but I gotta say I really liked it. It gave me goosebumps when I saw it in Scranton a few weeks ago.

That was one of my favorite parts of the show but I did hear a mixed 50 50 reaction from others around me in the stands.

People like myself got chills from the Pledge of Allegiance part but others saw it as cheese. Not sure why. I loved it.

I am not a fan of amped voice but Empire did it without amps and it was pure and strait to the point.

I dont think the use of voice had any thing to do with the bad reactions it got from a so few people.

Voice in dca is nothing new. I also noticed that the hurcs added some voice into their program as well.

You cant please every one all of the time but I was cool the vocal stuff from both corps.

That may be the wisest thing any contrabass player has ever uttered...

(Hope Ted Sasso doesn't read this)