The history of the Westshoremen

Bowser's dad knew most of what he did, but he was one man I didn't want to mess with given his job (prison guard captain at White Hill) Craig pi$$ed him off one time and I saw Don grab him by the shirt and pull him in and said "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out, they may put me away for it, but I already know the prisoners and they're already afraid of me" :blink:

After a while Don heard the story and called him Colonel if he was getting a little too drunk! :tongue:

So his first name was Don.... Chuck W and I were talking one time and not only couldn't we remember his first name but couldn't remember if we ever HEARD what his first name was..

And for the Melli player, I never heard the nickname but remembered another episode that I can't repeat here.... :blink:

I only ever got sick once in my rokkie year, and I think it was more food related.

I do know as I crawled over the tops of seats back to the bathroom, they sang "Spider Man,Spider Man, does whatever a spider can" to me cause i apparently looked like Spidey going up a wall in the comics

:tongue:

I only ever got sick once in my rokkie year, and I think it was more food related.

I do know as I crawled over the tops of seats back to the bathroom, they sang "Spider Man,Spider Man, does whatever a spider can" to me cause i apparently looked like Spidey going up a wall in the comics

:tongue:

I had a few incidents, but I don't think any of them were serious rookie related incidents...one was bad food related because I wasn't really drinking enough to get sick, and the other was just out and out blatantly my stupid fault (but at least it was the next day after breakfast, so it didn't really SEEM like it was drinking related)

Now all bets are off for parties away from corps...I had some doozies! :thumbup:

Man, I missed some of this like HB did. :satisfied:

I DO remember how honked off Craig was about Colonel Urinal. He deserved it. If you're gonna pass out in a porcelain trough for the night, well, you do the crime, you do the time. Mike had a REALLY good laugh about it BITD. We ALL did.

Byerly got the same treatment after he pulled in at corps camp from the prom, opened the door of his vehicle, and let fly on the parking lot in front of the entire horn line. That's something that ends up burned into your brain forever. :blink:

Big Ogre used to get in his face ever after once in awhile and yell "BYERLY-BYERLY-BYERLY!!!" after that.... and I take credit for the fact people never said his name normally after that, either. Always like they were losing their lunch sounds....

As for this girl of which we speak... Ben, is this the girl that was and I quote, "....like sandpaper, man, like sandpaper..." !?!?!?!?!? :huh:

I can't be too critical. After all it was I who dealt on a personal with the Medusa... and as Jeff would know from his own personal nightmares on-field in 91, the Scarecrow. In my case, Love wasn't only Blind, it was absolute Helen Keller for the most part. I'll say it before anyone else does: Young and Stupid. If anyone wonders why I clam up around the womens and have no outward interest and am scared of them you know why. :tongue:

I DO remember how honked off Craig was about Colonel Urinal. He deserved it. If you're gonna pass out in a porcelain trough for the night, well, you do the crime, you do the time. Mike had a REALLY good laugh about it BITD. We ALL did.

Byerly got the same treatment after he pulled in at corps camp from the prom, opened the door of his vehicle, and let fly on the parking lot in front of the entire horn line. That's something that ends up burned into your brain forever. :blink:

Big Ogre used to get in his face ever after once in awhile and yell "BYERLY-BYERLY-BYERLY!!!" after that.... and I take credit for the fact people never said his name normally after that, either. Always like they were losing their lunch sounds....

As for this girl of which we speak... Ben, is this the girl that was and I quote, "....like sandpaper, man, like sandpaper..." !?!?!?!?!? :huh:

I can't be too critical. After all it was I who dealt on a personal with the Medusa... and as Jeff would know from his own personal nightmares on-field in 91, the Scarecrow. In my case, Love wasn't only Blind, it was absolute Helen Keller for the most part. I'll say it before anyone else does: Young and Stupid. If anyone wonders why I clam up around the womens and have no outward interest and am scared of them you know why. :tongue:

Bingo...that puke was EPIC!! :thumbup:

PM'd you on the female in question.

Medusa...now there was a goddess! :blink: Hey, we all had the one's we weren't proud of. But in some cases "it had to be done"!

I wasn't in 91. I think I know who scarecrow might be, but I'm not sure

Bingo...that puke was EPIC!! :thumbup:

PM'd you on the female in question.

Medusa...now there was a goddess! :blink: Hey, we all had the one's we weren't proud of. But in some cases "it had to be done"!

The Medusa ended up with a good friend of mine at LVC. Guy was even more nerdy them me. Makes me look normal. He married her 5 months pregnant. So much for his supposed genius level intelligence. :tongue:

He ended up in a mental hospital with a nervous breakdown. He told one of my other good friends it had nothing to do with his marraige and I said, "BULL&*$%! I was with that woman for A year and a half, and she definitely messed him up!" The guy who was her BF before me nodded his head heavily in agreement!

They had 2 kids, ended up divorced after a few years, unsure when. No suprise. She had an ACS certified degree in Chemistry from LVC, which is the equivalent of like a Gold medal for that sort of thing, yet couldn't get hired in the field. Wonder why??!?!? :rolleyes: Ended up as a bank teller.

I know you know the Scarecrow, Jeff. You weren't really.... shall I say very "confident" regarding her to put it politely.

The Medusa ended up with a good friend of mine at LVC. Guy was even more nerdy them me. Makes me look normal. He married her 5 months pregnant. So much for his supposed genius level intelligence. :tongue:

He ended up in a mental hospital with a nervous breakdown. He told one of my other good friends it had nothing to do with his marraige and I said, "BULL&*$%! I was with that woman for A year and a half, and she definitely messed him up!" The guy who was her BF before me nodded his head heavily in agreement!

They had 2 kids, ended up divorced after a few years, unsure when. No suprise. She had an ACS certified degree in Chemistry from LVC, which is the equivalent of like a Gold medal for that sort of thing, yet couldn't get hired in the field. Wonder why??!?!? :rolleyes: Ended up as a bank teller.

I know you know the Scarecrow, Jeff. You weren't really.... shall I say very "confident" regarding her to put it politely.

5 months pregnant huh? was it yours? :blink: (kidding)

yeah, I think we all had those nutcases at one point or another....I usually stayed away from drum corps chicks, had one of two "bus romances" over the years, and none of them ever became anything other than that (although one was pretty cool and I wish that one would have lasted outside of corps, but whadayado)

I did good, found a nice girl from my parents hometown (who is probably as close to a relative without actually being related if you saw how both of our families were over the years...I always kid that it was an "arranged marriage")

I dated my nutcase when I was working at the bank...she was about 4 years older than me, and used to stalk me after I broke it off...in fact she knew I was going to the Def Leppard concert on City Island (I was going for the opening act more than anything) and she showed up and followed me around....I noticed her during the middle act when she cornered me and asked why I broke up with her! :blink: I looked at her and said "you stalked me at a concert and had to ask that question?" :doh:

A few weeks later she started dating some other guy and cornered me at work and said something to the effect of "I started dating _____ and I let him 'have' me! You could have had a virgin, but you ruined it" :blink: that was some scary ####!!!! :ph34r:

I met one of the guys that dated her after I did. I did a few fill in gigs with a country band that a guy I knew played with (their drummer broke his arm) We were talking about a few things and I mentioned where I worked, and he said that he used to date a chick that worked there, and it was HER! We compared notes and she did the same crazy stalking stuff with him..she said she used to come to gigs and sit in the back, and used to come talk to him during breaks. Crazy!!! :blink: She also told him he missed out on a virgin as well! We're talking batsh*t crazy!!!!

Edited by Jaminbenb

you'll have to pm me the name

Nudity got to a point where you didn't even look twice...in fact there was a time I saw Rickie Lee's winkie more than my own :blink:

Then there was the pool in Clifton...the pool in Canton just hotel trips in general....I'll never forget there was this sleazy chick in the hornline...forget her name, real scrawney, red hair, not the best looking bird in the flock and exuded an air of "sleazieness" that was un-matched even in drum corps circles.... There were a whole bunch of us hanging in the hallway drinking beer, shooting the sheet, and she walks by with a pizza...someone said "she has food, let's follow her" and she made a comment to the effect of "you can eat the pizza, but you have to eat me first" :doh: No one followed her, mainly because we all knew she was serious!! :shutup: (and I'm thinking this was circa 1979-80-ish)

Ha you are getting old

Nudity - Jeff

Horn player - ahhhh now I know

Edited by schomburgr