The history of the Westshoremen

Ready to head out from Mom and Dad's, things sounding good, got the nicks and croodles out of my playing. If yah want a laugh, I'll be ready to go in the under the stads area at the stadium Friday. Original composition! I have to pay myself copyright money! :satisfied:

Well good luck W...bring home a win!

Ok....since I usually don't pay TOO much attention to things...what's up with Empire? Why they calling it quits?

And btw...if any of the rest of ya's are going to Annapolis, safe travels! I'll be in the Meadowlands stocking up on wine! (after the football game)

Well good luck W...bring home a win!

Ok....since I usually don't pay TOO much attention to things...what's up with Empire? Why they calling it quits?

And btw...if any of the rest of ya's are going to Annapolis, safe travels! I'll be in the Meadowlands stocking up on wine! (after the football game)

only one other local corps, so no real local options for shows, and I guess tired of doing it on the admin level.

I just hope to represent the corps well and hopefully get those who listen fired up and happy. Reuben is the shizznit.

When I'm playing well, it's not too bad at all considering it's a Piston rotor. Just have to focus relax, and just let the music flow.

I know I'll have people with me when I'm there. Norm, Benny, Chuck, Tom, Jamie, many others, they'll be with me and in my heart. :satisfied:/>

Edited by BigW

I just hope to represent the corps well and hopefully get those who listen fired up and happy. Reuben is the shizznit.

When I'm playing well, it's not too bad at all considering it's a Piston rotor. Just have to focus relax, and just let the music flow.

I know I'll have people with me when I'm there. Norm, Benny, Chuck, Tom, Jamie, many others, they'll be with me and in my heart. :satisfied:

Wow... I see that John Simpson also is in the low-brass lineup at I&E. The guy is a living legend.

Wow... I see that John Simpson also is in the low-brass lineup at I&E. The guy is a living legend.

Dang... too bad we're coming later Friday... will miss W and John...

Haven't seen the schedule... are Messers Norman and Dorritee(sp?) performing?

Didn't see any Individual scores? Who did what?

Took 8th out of 10, Kevin Hassan told me the bari group was all world class badasses, the toughest solo competition of the evening. To have beaten ANY of those cats was good.

Played as well as I could. I need a 3 valve horn that can play 3827587 notes a second next time. :satisfied:

• Like 1

Took 8th out of 10, Kevin Hassan told me the bari group was all world class badasses, the toughest solo competition of the evening. To have beaten ANY of those cats was good.

Played as well as I could. I need a 3 valve horn that can play 3827587 notes a second next time. :satisfied:

W, you're right... that was a stacked lineup, for sure.

I would love to have a corps that fielded you 10 guys as the baritone line.

Edited by Fran Haring