The history of the Westshoremen

Hoover has been working on this for years...anyone ever see him anymore? (well besides Serenade) He also needs to get those old tom line pictures that he bought out from Moe Knox posted somewhere (Westshore Facebook page?)

see him from time to time. i know he did a dvd of all of the alumni corps Serenade appearances. drop me an email and i'll dig his email up for you!

and hey...I saw Rook yesterday!!!

Yeah, God love him.... I had a funny feeling that I would never get to see the finished product!

Well.... He DID return the videos I loaned him, thereby earning borrowing rights in the future!

But he doesn't need them now... he has everything!

By the way, what was the name of that dude who dived face first into a cooler and came up with the quarter in his mouth? Jeff would know.

He was hilarious when he set fire to Vinnie's Crossmen shirt and ran across the rehearsal field with the burning shirt stuck to a flagpole.. "hut hut hut hut" :thumbdown: ............. funniest thing I ever saw in drumcorps!

If HE is an example of the crew that went to N.O.... then I missed out!

Tom McShane...the king of cooler dives

and he is an example.....not always a good one but an example :blink:

The guy was hilarious!! I never figured out how he did that and avoided traction and a broken neck!

but you should have seen the burning t-shirt episode IN 1991...... Vince was furious!

yes, but the corps was thrilled. that shirt had odors that had odors

• 2 weeks later...
see him from time to time. i know he did a dvd of all of the alumni corps Serenade appearances. drop me an email and i'll dig his email up for you!

and hey...I saw Rook yesterday!!!

haven't been here in a few days....where'd ya see Rook?

Saw John Bowling last week at the allergy doc. Funny thing is kept seeing him but didn't recognize 'im. Then I caught the name and heard the voice..... :tongue:

Talked for a few then he went back to reading his magazine. Let's just say sending him Alumni corps stuff might be a waste of postage. :tongue: When he found out I'm back to "corpsing" the response was "You're a sick man!". :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

well i saw Rich Templin holding his grandson cleaning drill at band last night. now that's a sight...

well i saw Rich Templin holding his grandson cleaning drill at band last night. now that's a sight...

Well, Another DCA finals is in the books and as Jeff predicted, "The corps that scored the highest won". And I got to spend some time shooting the bull with several westshore alumni! Biggest surprise was Dan Delong judging I&E and prelims! John Stauffer talked him into it, from what I heard! Jim f 3rd bari stopped to say hello,also unca Larry,Rich Templin and son.... A good time was had by all.

Dan seemed rather surprised to see me with a normal haircut! As John remarked at the serenade:

"you know things are different when hairbear is drinking a latte!" :thumbup:

tons of alums there. imagine if finals could be closer to home...we could play on Sunday morning

LOL only ones' we missed were Jeff and Christine...

We got to talk to Bill Toomey both night which was hilarious for more than a few reasons.

Nothing like trying to talk me into doing Alumni by saying "... you say no but I know you're full of ####". Then asking my wife "You know he's full of #### right?". Of course Kris is laughing too hard to speak.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari