The history of the Westshoremen

Jim...I have that dvd as I did the liner notes. it's a treat

OK, who put the curse on me getting this DVD? Ordered it on line with the credit card. Yesterday someone from DCW (Gary?) calls Kris and says the credit card number is bad. She gave him the number thinking I fat fingered entering the CC number.

Few hours later get new credit cards with new numbers and then I remember. Someone hacked the Credit Union and got in the credit card area. EVERYBODY :thumbup: is getting new numbers because of the hacking. Haven't activated the new cards but no idea if the old number has been turned off. Sent a email to Steve Vickers "just in case" the card is STILL bad.... :tongue:

Steve will work with ya. it was fun writing the notes on a show i watched when I was 5

Jeff, think he can do 81, 82 and 83 on dvd?

Steve will work with ya. it was fun writing the notes on a show i watched when I was 5

Really and for true (what the Hell cartoon did I get that from?).....

Swapped emails with Steve and I screwed up the expiration year when I ordered. :worthy: Bill was processed and order sent to the guy who does the DVDs. :worthy:

Now I can't activate our new cards. Call the 800 number and friggin' system tells me it can't verify my phone number. Either the high-speed internet filter is causing problems or their records are really hosed.

Jeff, think he can do 81, 82 and 83 on dvd?

he's gotta get access to the tapes. Larry has some stuff, but I dont know if he's willing to part with it. I have strongly suggested he leave all his Westshore stuff to me in the will

he's gotta get access to the tapes. Larry has some stuff, but I dont know if he's willing to part with it. I have strongly suggested he leave all his Westshore stuff to me in the will

whatever became of the dvd hoover was working on? I loaned him videos to assist in the creation of it. He returned the videos but that was the last I heard of his project.

I would like to get one if they exist.

last i knew he had been working on some stuff, but I dont know. for my bday he made a dvd of all of the Serenade shows we've done as an alumni

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh* I miss my corps. Where's that MegaMillions win I've been looking for, so I can help resurrect the competing corps again?

it's waiting for me to win it Harry