The history of the Westshoremen

I'll see if I can make the viewing Friday. I'll be working Thursday evening unfortunately. Actually, I knew Dom for over 27 years. Used to house-sit for a friend who lived near him, used to walk my friend's dog past his house and always hoped he or Sue would be in to just say hello. :sad:

I need to get ready for work, but the next part of the 1982 story will be the next contest of the season. Utica, New York, which involved a total brain blank-out on my part in the opener, Beer, the Thunderbirds, partying hard in a parking garage, and an important lesson from Eric after the contest for all of us. Back later, folks. Be safe, be well, huh? :cool:

Hmmmm....every show? W you're gonna kill me because pretty much 81-83 ran together :blink:

Maybe something will click in my brain...

I guess I was just too wasted for a lot of finite details....globally I remember a lot :thumbup:

I'm not like Rook and crew who remembered which indoor shows served good food vs. crap :blink: That's a 6th sense! :worthy:

I guess I was just too wasted for a lot of finite details....globally I remember a lot :thumbup:

I'm not like Rook and crew who remembered which indoor shows served good food vs. crap :blink: That's a 6th sense! :worthy:

oh dude. Broadneck high school and their crab soup. Box 6 quality.

and hey yell when you get to a point where I can start in 89 as well as bits and pieces I know after that. it might be 3/4 years down the road

I'm just hoping we get to 1991 through 1996 before I end up in a nursing home. :tongue:

sorry to make ya wait man...but I'm trying to be a good boy and go in chronological order

That's cool. I am enjoying reading about the seasons of the corps when I was a spectator and not a member. :thumbup:

Same here. can't wait for when I walked away from 93-02...

"What the Hell did that guy just say on the 1996 cassette.... DCA Champs.... WHO???". :blink:

Same here. can't wait for when I walked away from 93-02...

"What the Hell did that guy just say on the 1996 cassette.... DCA Champs.... WHO???". :blink:

Yeah no kidding...if it wasn't for the last few Forum concerts (only because the Bridgemen were there :tongue: ) I would have not heard anything drum corps sounding since 2009 DCI quarters and semi's! (when I was in Indy by chance that week :thumbup: ) and before that 2000 DCI championships (cuz Lisa got me tickets for Christmas without even asking)

And if it weren't for this and Facebook, the only person close to being drum corps related I get to talk to is Bowser maybe every 5 or 6 months. This is kinda like sitting on bus 2 without the smell :blink: