DCI 2010 Tour Schedule

Ben

I'm pumped for 4 shows within 3 hours of me. 2 in Kansas (Wichita/Hutchinson) 1 in KC, MO, and 1 in Omaha. KC is only about an hour away. I am hoping for Arrowhead, but will prob be some big high school. Wichita and KCMO show on the same night...KCMO has the bigger lineup ! MAYBE this year I will break out of my rut ! :thumbup:

Edited by Old School Contra Guy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I missed it, since I only looked quickly. I hope I missed it. The show in NY with the most AMAZING ice cream parlor ever behind the stadium isn't on there. Drawing a blank on the city name. Help! Getting old.... :thumbup:

Hornell?? If that's what you're thinking of then I agree...they also have an amazing field and a great crowd

Hoping we'll get more than BK and the Scades in World Class for the Tri-Cities, WA show, but I'll take what I can get.

I'll probably be unlocking a gym for one of the World Class corps to stay in.

I hope you get to unlock a gym for the Troopers, since they are announced to be at this show. :thumbup:

Joliet IL? Woodstock IL? Is DCM making a comeback? :thumbup:

Dekalb Too....Maybe not DCM but it seems as if somebody has been paying attention. Just wish a couple WC corps could have joined the list there. :tongue:

Edited by bmroth1

That Minneapolis show is going to be great!

I've just about lost faith in DCI and the whole west coast thing. We are the ######## step child of DCI. It's ok for our corps to go east every year, but when it comes to sending corps west, we're lucky if we get one. And this year nothing. We never see corps past the third week of the season, and we're expected to travel east every year to go to finals. This is BS. Give the west a little love DCI.

And one more point (that has nothing to do with their west coast argument)... I am betting finals attendance drops dramatically in 2010. Usually I have a ton of friends that have already started saving and planning for next season, but this year none of them is planning on going based on their experience this past year.

I've just about lost faith in DCI and the whole west coast thing. We are the ######## step child of DCI. It's ok for our corps to go east every year, but when it comes to sending corps west, we're lucky if we get one. And this year nothing. We never see corps past the third week of the season, and we're expected to travel east every year to go to finals. This is BS. Give the west a little love DCI.

And one more point (that has nothing to do with their west coast argument)... I am betting finals attendance drops dramatically in 2010. Usually I have a ton of friends that have already started saving and planning for next season, but this year none of them is planning on going based on their experience this past year.

I think its an economic issue period. I just don't think these corps are justifying the travel expense to their budgets. I know it seems wrong because the West Coast corps have to come East but my guess is that's the issue. Fair maybe not, but just kind of the way it is.