DCI 2010 Tour Schedule

Ben

Am I reading the June 18th Allentown show correctly? Three corps? I wouldn't play for a three-corps show, even if it was Cadets, Crown, and Cavs.

I'm sure some shows will either fill up more... there are a few shows that are still quite empty.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting - The Cadets won't be in New England for July 4th. I can't recall the last time they missed the Bristol RI show and parade. Also, they won't even be in the area for their July 6th show.

WOW. That is big news. They've been at Bristol every year I marched, and I'm sure they were there for years before that. That is crazy. I'd be ###### if I was a multi-year ageout of Cadets that didn't get to march Beverly or Bristol (especially with so many of their members coming from Mass and RI colleges).

7/31: DEKALB IL :thumbup:

Maybe I missed it, since I only looked quickly. I hope I missed it. The show in NY with the most AMAZING ice cream parlor ever behind the stadium isn't on there. Drawing a blank on the city name. Help! Getting old.... :thumbup:

I believe you are thinking about Hornell. I don't see it on the schedule.

I believe you are thinking about Hornell. I don't see it on the schedule.

DCI pulled Hornell from the schedule last year, I believe. The community cobbled together an exhibition with Glassmen, Mighty St. Joe's, and maybe another corps or two...which I didn't hear about until after the fact. It was always a fun show to go, with lots of local families, very supportive of the corps, felt kinda like going back in a time machine to the 70s when corps were more community oriented, I'd imagine (although I wasn't yet around then). It's a shame they pulled it.

I work at TCF Bank Stadium and this stadium is PERFECT for drum corps. If you want to see pictures:

http://www.csc-usa.com/Minneapolis/

That has some pictures for you to look at.

This is a show I'M STOAKED FOR!!! Good job DCI

WOW. That is big news. They've been at Bristol every year I marched, and I'm sure they were there for years before that. That is crazy. I'd be ###### if I was a multi-year ageout of Cadets that didn't get to march Beverly or Bristol (especially with so many of their members coming from Mass and RI colleges).

I'd be okay with missing that parade...just saying :thumbup: